Thread: T-3 for gains

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

T-3 for gains

Im two weeks into a test prop and tren cycle. Im tring to lean up for mid Jan. Im seeing real good muscle gains with this cycle. How bad will adding t3 to this cycle hurt my muscle growth.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Depends on the dosage (as well as the dosage of your present compounds), your diet, your BBT, etc....

boxer121 is offline New Member
    I always use t-3 in my cycles, 25micro ED or EOD shouldn't degrade muscle as long as your diet is clean and your TEST is at a good dose.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read, heard, and seen, t-3 should eat your gains right up. I had a friend use it turing a cycle- cut him up pretty good but it also ate alot of his muscle up too. I guess as long as you take it correctly it shouldn't hurt you too bad.

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    i would think about using clen , much less catabolic then t3

tempbrit is offline Member
    I would definatley run .25mcg of T3. Tren downgrades your thyroid and you will need some T3 to boost. Otherwise you will start feeling really tired and groggy.

I do not know how long you have been on everything and what other critical elements are going on in your cycle, but Tren is about the best thing out there for leaning up. T3 might help a bit, but not sure it is really necessary beyond the maintenance dosage discussed above.

Let the Tren do its thing....You won't be disappointed.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am currently running a 8 week cycle that will end Jan. 6. Im taking 100mg of test prop and 50mg of tren acetate ed. I am on a 2500 calorie diet right now which consist of very little carbs. I would up my calorie intake a little if I started the t3. I was thinking of running a 30 day pyramid cycle of t3 that peeks at 150mcg.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    personaly i wouldnt run T3 any more than 25mcg on a cycle, T3 would turn you catabloic but running test with it will combat this process but any more than 25mcg will eat away at you muscle, this is my personal experience with T3,

Thread Information