Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Sorry that was a typo, Tren A will be @ 75mg EOD as iv never used it before...

Just out of interest...wouldnt the masteron be more benificial for 6 weeks instead of 3 ?

Could i up the winny to 75mg ED as im only running it for 2 weeks ?

I dont think i can get hold of andriol ...i havet heard much about it where i live or people using it but i will ask...is it a commonly used anabolic ? Or rare ?

It's definately the way to juice properly. Ask any competing bb and 99% of the time he'll agree.

I don't understand how the long cycle threories stayed on this forum

Someone had to open my eyes though. I used to believe nearly everything I read on this forum.

why only masteron for 3 weeks ? Would it not be more benificial for 6 ? I cant get hold of Andriol im affriad...is it a widly used anabolic ? Tren will be at 75mg EOD as iv never run it before...what should i expect in terms of gains ?
    Last edited by needbigguns; 12-21-2005 at 06:23 AM.

Yes my gains slow down or complelty stop after week 7 or so, so whats the point in wasting money, gear and ur health if you stop gaining ?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Sorry that was a typo, Tren A will be @ 75mg EOD as iv never used it before...

Just out of interest...wouldnt the masteron be more benificial for 6 weeks instead of 3 ?

Could i up the winny to 75mg ED as im only running it for 2 weeks ?

I dont think i can get hold of andriol...i havet heard much about it where i live or people using it but i will ask...is it a commonly used anabolic ? Or rare ?
    Ok see how you go with tren you may not like the sides!

I dont run masteron for more than 4 weeks usually,thats plenty of time get the most out of it IMO.

You cold up the winny but 25mg wont make a great difference

Andriol IMO is underrated,40mg test undecanoate caps.I have used it many times and have experienced good strength and hardness gains,it is very safe,not c-17 alpha so needs to be taken regularly though......it is quite uncommon but im lucky my source can get it.Worth a try? YES!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    It's all about what you run and dosages. I could write a book about this shit. Ask your countryman Marcus about high dose test for 6 weeks and how much you can gain. 14 pounds? Shit, easy.
    I TOTALY AGREE WITH NYC MIKE
    fine words...also its not just gear we are talking about it a way of life, 24hr comittment,
    its impossible to keep gaining new muscle tissue for long periods of time, but it is possible to gain alot of new muscle tissue in short burts, high dosage for short periods of time and before your body can react to the compounds you come off and recover,i would only advice this to an advanced bodybuilder who has reach his potential with the normal cycling, Dorian,nasser and dillett were big into this cycling and can push you beyond any sticking point, its all about knowing how your body reacts to various compounds and dosages...
    Thanks Mike for your comments,

I cant wait to give it a go im hoping to put some decent mass on from this cycle aswell as geting very cut...What should i expect in terms of weight ranges ?
    10-15 lbs, 15-20 lbs, 25+ lbs ?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I cant wait to give it a go im hoping to put some decent mass on from this cycle aswell as geting very cut...What should i expect in terms of weight ranges ?
    10-15 lbs, 15-20 lbs, 25+ lbs ?

That would depend heavily on where you are with respect to muscle maturity, genetics, dosages and a host of other variables. As Marcus said before, we learn through experience what works best for our bodies and obviously what does not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information