Transend is offline Junior Member

liv52 + milk thisle -> reset liver?

If somone had was 'detoxifying' their liver, does that reset receptors within the body for stimulants? I have been on fat burners for an extended time. I never went over the minimal dose, but my body has become normailzed to the dose (as expected). Im aware of the crash factor, but what ive been trying to find is a way to return my body to the same receptive nature it had when I first implemented the fat burner- to get that 'first cigarette' feeling. I wanted to stay clean of everything and use milk thistle and liv52 for a couple months (with plenty of water). Does anyone out there think this this makes sense?? Should it work?

**This wasnt directly related to AAS, i didnt get any replies in the supp forum. my apologies.

Not sure . If you want to detox your liver Vitamin c ascorbate crystals are great. Suma root a 2 grams a day will regenerate your liver in a month.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    liv 52 works well, take 4-6 daily

i dont know about milk thistle

Everyone and their mother takes Liv 52, it's good stuff. Regarding resetting receptors and whatnot.......nothing gets reset, it's a matter of your body getting acclimated to a dosage. Like your first cup of coffee ever, BAM, then years later you drink a shitload and nothing. Your tolerance goes up.

so the supps i mentioned will help with clearing out (and the over all health) of my liver- but as for the effects of the fat burner, theres no solution but to go clean for as long as it takes? There has got to be some way to expedite the process. If I keep my body saturated with H2O and take the supps to clean out the junk left behind, in theory shouldnt this set me back to the way I was in the beggenning?

Cleaning your liver will not make you need less of a thermogenic. One has nothing to do with the other.

Before we go off topic and digress from the original subject of this thread, ill clarify myself. Im talking about using 'fat burners' such as stacker 2, ECA stacks and so on. I am NOT using a mere thermogenic like hydroxycut. As I mentioned, the 'crash' is in reference to that from the ephedra- which by now (over the prolonged use) doesnt give me any boost. The thermogenic properties still exist, but I want to clear out my receptors so I can start using the burner in the manner I should have from the start (in a cyclic fashion) and get back that eph boost back. Ive looked into that cleanse that AR was advertising, but I feel it might be oriented strictly for AAS removal. I was wondering if everyone thinks water, the supps and cardio (2 months) will make a quick reset in the way my body recieves the stimulant.

Any ECA stack, Stacker 2 and so on is a thermogenic. It raises body temperature and gives energy. The only solution for your objective is to stop taking it for a while or switch to something else. Go from guarana to ephedra etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Any ECA stack, Stacker 2 and so on is a thermogenic. It raises body temperature and gives energy. The only solution for your objective is to stop taking it for a while or switch to something else. Go from guarana to ephedra etc.
    I am aware of this, but my issue is de****g solely with the ephedra related boost of the stack. The thermogenic properties do not have any negative factors such as a 'drop-off' in energy. I know how ephedra is absorbed into the body and its 'attack' on our receptors....do you think that if I were to switch to something like bitter orange would do the trick? What supps have guarana?

Switching is the key. Bitter Orange is synephrine based, isn't it? I used to use it when I couldn't find ephedra. My advice, go to a health food store that caters to bodybuilders and look at the products. They have all kinds of products with kola extract, yohimbe, guarana and the list goes on and on.

Thread Information