Thread: Proviron??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

Proviron??

Ive read hookers profile on proviron as well as many others, but Ime still wondering about things. I hope someone with personal exerpience(of proviron) can clear this up for me: (Ime using proviron on cycle now and I love the drug, makes me very hard and greate for libodo.)
    1) I understand if proviron is taken 25-50mgs(once a day) only in the morning it will not shut down hpta at all? (I would like to use proviron pct to avoid libodo-crash)
    2)Ive also been told that proviron doesnt bind to the androgen-recepter in the muscle, because most of it are enzymatically convertet to the diol. This most also mean that it cant bind to the androgen recepter and cause sides either(like acne/hairloss)? (I dont think ime prone to mpb but I dont want to take to much chances.)
    3) Are there any reasens why proviron cant be taken for long periods of time? Can I use it all year long?

thanks!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For estrogen suppression I recommend ldex or letro over proviron for sure. Proviron does reduce estrogen bloat and give me slight improvement in libido. You can think of proviron as being DHT. This means no anabolic effect, harding of the physique, and possible hairloss and prostate enlargement. Yes you can use for long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    For estrogen suppression I recommend ldex or letro over proviron for sure. Proviron does reduce estrogen bloat and give me slight improvement in libido. You can think of proviron as being DHT. This means no anabolic effect, harding of the physique, and possible hairloss and prostate enlargement. Yes you can use for long periods of time.
    Thanks for reply! Did you get acne/hairloss with it?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Correct me if i'm wrong but, hairloss/prostate enlargement are sides like other sides that happen when taken in massive doses over long periodes......if you use Proviron let's says for a 12 weeks test e cycle, this drug is just awesome and you won't have any sides but great libido and hardened muscles!
    That said, don't take more than 50mg ED over 12 weeks, that's way enough.....JMO

spud is offline Junior Member
    I tried some proviron in my last PCT and I feel it slowed my recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    What dosage? When did you take it(during the day)

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    well of course it did. proviron is the last estro blocker you want to run during PCT

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ive read hookers profile on proviron as well as many others, but Ime still wondering about things. I hope someone with personal exerpience(of proviron) can clear this up for me: (Ime using proviron on cycle now and I love the drug, makes me very hard and greate for libodo.)
    1) I understand if proviron is taken 25-50mgs(once a day) only in the morning it will not shut down hpta at all? (I would like to use proviron pct to avoid libodo-crash)
    2)Ive also been told that proviron doesnt bind to the androgen-recepter in the muscle, because most of it are enzymatically convertet to the diol. This most also mean that it cant bind to the androgen recepter and cause sides either(like acne/hairloss)? (I dont think ime prone to mpb but I dont want to take to much chances.)
    3) Are there any reasens why proviron cant be taken for long periods of time? Can I use it all year long?

thanks!
    proviron is binds to the AR better than nearly all other oral steroids (only thing i can think of that binds better is methyl-tren )

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well of course it did. proviron is the last estro blocker you want to run during PCT
    700% agreed

You gotta take it during cycle and not PCT

baba_021 is offline Junior Member
    But could u use it along with lets say adex during pct?
    because Im in my pCt and my libido is not 100% recovered and I consedering buying proviron , goood idea?

thanks

more opinons?

Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    But could u use it along with lets say adex during pct?
    because Im in my pCt and my libido is not 100% recovered and I consedering buying proviron , goood idea?

thanks
    Nope. Just take 50mg ED Proviron during cycle or Clomid during PCT but forget about Proviron during, you're gonna screw it up!

Thread Information