Bane is offline New Member

Need Help about Test 200

I have taken Test 200 the kind from mexico. But here recently i had a guy who said he can get some thats not made for animals but for humans. Is there such a thing? a friend of mine says theres not but i dont really think he knows. If you could help me out before i spend the money i would be grateful.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    t-200 is test. enanthate bro.....there are alot of companys that make it... brovel and tronel are the 2 mexican brands. however Upjohn makes it for human and its made in the US..which is a much more cleaner and pure forum of test enan. but there is prob 25 different companys that make test enan for humans... but the most common on made in the us is Upjohn ..and i can vouch for it and its alot better then mexican gear...you know you are getting the full 200 or 100 mg which either one you get.. and you know your bottle is the full 10 cc..

CYCLEON Guest
    it all depends onthe brand, most vet stuff is ok but human grade is almost always better and usually more expensive.

Bane is offline New Member
    Thanks for helping me out. I didnt want to be spending the money on something i knew nothing about.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Vet test is fine most of the blackmarket stuff is made for animals it just has to deal with the sanitary issues in the production of the AS

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Let's Get Our Facts STraight . . .

Originally posted by SHOT
    t-200 is test. enanthate bro.....there are alot of companys that make it... brovel and tronel are the 2 mexican brands. however Upjohn makes it for human and its made in the US..which is a much more cleaner and pure forum of test enan. but there is prob 25 different companys that make test enan for humans... but the most common on made in the us is Upjohn ..and i can vouch for it and its alot better then mexican gear...you know you are getting the full 200 or 100 mg which either one you get.. and you know your bottle is the full 10 cc..
    Upjohn does not make test. enanthate . The only brand of test. enanthate made for humans in the U.S. is Delatestryl, which is made by BTG PHarmaceuticals and distributed by Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Upjohn, in concert with Pharmacia, makes Depo-Testosterone , which is the only brand of test. cypionate made for humans in the U.S.

Combined, Delatestryl and Depo-T are the only injectable testosterones made in the U.S. for humans. (There are also test patches and gel, but that's a different story - and before any questions arise about their use from an AS perspective, let's just say that they're not worth it.)

I agree with Shot in terms of either Delatestryl or Depo-Testosterone being better than anything you'll get out of Mexico, which is why I get nothing out of Mexico.

Thread Information