Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clen Sucks!!!!

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

How can anyone stand this stuff? After six days stopped as side effects never relented, especially the cramps. Started low dose and took taurine and drank plenty of water. Freaking cramps in the wierdest little muscle groups head to toe. Just doing nothing cramps would start; working out has been impossible. I'm telling you, has anyone ever gotten a cramp in their asshole?? Clen is definitely not for me.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Never noticed any sides with it. Not even shaking at 160mcg.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got cramps from clen as well. im starting another go with it hear today actually. id try upping the taurine and taking potassium with it as well. not sure but maybe creatine would help cut down on some of those cramps as well... just a thought

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

I think part of the problem is with me as I've always been a little cramp prone since a kid; probably a little potassium deficient -- but the muscles that were cramping were in odd places and random.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed sides at hi and lo doses. I always get a little cramping if I start out taking too much. More abnormal aching really. Never had a cramp in my sphincter though. You are on your own with that one! If you can't handle the sides, don't take it. Thats all I can say. OR research it a little and see if you can cycle it in a way that the sides are not so bad. I deal with the sides because it works for me and that makes it worth it.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    u actually had a cramp in ur asshole?
    There's something we've never heard.....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    How can anyone stand this stuff? After six days stopped as side effects never relented, especially the cramps. Started low dose and took taurine and drank plenty of water. Freaking cramps in the wierdest little muscle groups head to toe. Just doing nothing cramps would start; working out has been impossible. I'm telling you, has anyone ever gotten a cramp in their asshole?? Clen is definitely not for me.
    Interesting!
    Of course everybody is different, as you alluded to later regarding your possible Potassium deficiency, but how much Taurine were you taking and how often?

M.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

I think at least for a while I'm going to pass on clen . I'm a little disappointed as had wanted to see if it produced solid results. I can take pain and discomfort and can handle side effects, but when no matter how you move, or what you do strong cramps come-on it's a pain in the butt. Trying to stretch and lift would send muscles tweaking out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    u actually had a cramp in ur asshole?
    There's something we've never heard.....
    I think nobody likes to talk about that... It is inbetween the a-hole and nutsack where I cramped. LOL, that is the truth baby.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    shit man...tha must be some serious pain...or at least a weird feeling???

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    shit man...tha must be some serious pain...or at least a weird feeling???
    LMAO... it is a fvcking cramp bud... and the muscle under the testicles before the sphincter... not weird, serious like what the hell is going on and I cannot tell anyone about it, hahahahaha

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

I'm telling you what, Meso is right -- I've had the cramps where he describes as well. The area defined as 'taint' mostly for girls - the area between the holes - taint pussy and taint asshole. It's definitely an odd feeling. I was leaning back in a chair while my GF was talking to my belly button when the left side of my abs balled up so bad I screamed - freaked her out she started crying. You clen advocates can have the stuff.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm telling you what, Meso is right -- I've had the cramps where he describes as well. The area defined as 'taint' mostly for girls - the area between the holes - taint pussy and taint asshole. It's definitely an odd feeling. I was leaning back in a chair while my GF was talking to my belly button when the left side of my abs balled up so bad I screamed - freaked her out she started crying. You clen advocates can have the stuff.
    How much Taurine did you take?

When does that weird cramp happen, anytime, or when urinating?

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

I took 4000mg taurine ed. I took 30mcg clen for 3 days and then 40mcg for three days and stopped today as sides showing no sign of letting up. Plenty of water and potassium. These cramps just come on randomly and without warning. Another wierd place was a muscle between the back of the jaw up into the ear - that one hurt like hell. It has all been a big pain in the ass - no pun intended.

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    do u have an anxiety problem?

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    I always have felt it was useless compared to a goood thermogenic or ephedrine hcl

clen is bad for you, leaches vitamins and calcium from you, gives cramps, elevates heart rate, and other things

the "sides" will take a day or two to dissipate since the half life of the drug is about that long

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

Thanks Omega, I was wondering about the half life. Appreciate the info.

Another poster said something about 'suffering anxiety'; just what the fudge does that have to do with known clen side effects?? Gritting the teeth, jaw clenching to induce jaw cramps??

I like this board because the 'pros' and those in the know are extremely upfront and are always willing to give advice based on experience -- invaluable stuff to me. To the others, why bother posting if it's not constructive, or if your comments are off task?? Anxiety??

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I understad if the sides are bad that clen aint for u.. I for one am lucky and get only minor twitches even if I dont take any taurine or other supplements.. I do take em but dont see any diffrence with or without them. Am really liking the results.. Clen + cardio and diet = nice leaning.. for me atleast.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think nobody likes to talk about that... It is inbetween the a-hole and nutsack where I cramped. LOL, that is the truth baby.
    LMAO. that actually happened to me a couple of times when i sneezed. Scared the fvck out of me the first time it happened though.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

Great ... but try taking a dump with a cramped sphincter. Not good boys.

Clen rules!! (for PCT)

Great ... but try taking a dump with a cramped sphincter. Not good boys.
    lol... i have no idea what happened to you but my asshole was never cramped. It was the space between my nuts and my ass. How much taurine are you supplementing.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

The sphincter happened only once, but the area you referred more than a couple of times. Took 4000mg taurine ed w/the clen , potassium and lots of water.

Thanks Omega

I like this board because the 'pros' and those in the know are extremely upfront and are always willing to give advice based on experience -- invaluable stuff to me.

no problem

Ar is full of knowledgeable people for sure

try ephedrine hcl instead

25milligrams 2 times daily and stack it with a good Thermogenic

both will exceed anything clen could do..

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Also known as the gooch or the Choda

ecivon is offline Member
    Omega , Thanks for the heads-up on the ephedrine/thermogenics stack -- I plan to check out some quality brands. I don't want to quit looking for options just because I got freakin' cramps.

try Tuarine and TMG for cramps

I think clen kicks ass. Def shreds me up like no other, even on a low 100mcg dose. I never take taurine w/ it, I dont get the cramps that bad, but I suppose we all react diff. to certain compounds

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im not a big fan of clen myself. Worked a lil bit until week 3..now results are nonexistent. I was going to run it for 6 weeks but Im going to ramp down and stop..today was the beginning of week 5.

hah hahha ....sorry to laugh the clen cramps last forever with out taurine. I had a cramped hamstring for 2 days.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dreamed about cramping. I woke up..and my calf was going crazy, it like rolled into a ball and my foot pushed down and I had to yank it back towards me. One of the most painful experiences ever in my life. That really sucked to wake up to.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im not a big fan of clen myself. Worked a lil bit until week 3..now results are nonexistent. I was going to run it for 6 weeks but Im going to ramp down and stop..today was the beginning of week 5.

Hey Chest, are you running any benedryl to keep your receptors fresh? After 2-weeks your receptors are toast with clen and it will be ineffective.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

I'll tell you what, this is my 2nd day off clen and the cramps are essentially gone. Last night was the first decent sleep in 8 days w/o waking up ten times with a freakin' cramp. I'll never go back on that crap, the benefits don't outweigh the negatives. In a couple of days I'll be laughing my ass off at myself, but when your a-hole is all puckered in the middle of doing your business it wasn't humorous.

I wonder if it was just my own personal reaction, or if the bottle/batch I got had a stronger than listed strength.

Clen RULES (for pct)

wow it sounds like your really prone to clen cramps. stick with an ECY stack. and save clen for PCT's.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

305 Guy, explain an ecy stack for me -- I was doing the clen as part of pct. I don't suppose it would matter much to my reaction regardless of when/why I was doing clen, the results would probably be the same. I was only up to 60mcg.

305 Guy, explain an ecy stack for me -- I was doing the clen as part of pct. I don't suppose it would matter much to my reaction regardless of when/why I was doing clen, the results would probably be the same. I was only up to 60mcg.
    ECY stack consists of :
    25 mg ephedrine HCL
    200mg caffeine
    5mg of yohimbine hcl
    3 times a day
    SOme times i throw in 81mg of asprin or 500-1000mg of ALcar (not necessary though)

If your doing PCT right now i would stick with clen because its anticatabolic.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ive never heard that expression before, but does it mean what i think it means . i am gonna add this 1 to my vocabulary. pm me if u have too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Hey Chest, are you running any benedryl to keep your receptors fresh? After 2-weeks your receptors are toast with clen and it will be ineffective.
    yup, I sure did. It didnt seem to make a difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yup, I sure did. It didnt seem to make a difference at all.
    Thank you!!!! I was the only one fighting that fight for a long time. Benadryl did not help me either. 2on 2off is my recommendation(weeks that is).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information