legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

my next NEW cycle

Ok, first and foremost. Im coming to an end with my first cycle. It was QV test E 250. 500mgs per week split into 2 doses. anyways, Ive come to reasoning that the sh*t was underdosed. I did gain, but only like 7 lbs. and i did have my diet and workout schedule ON TRACK. I think my next cycle is going to be another Test E at 500mgs per week with some real stuff this time. no more playing with the kiddy AAS that i have. any thoughts on the QV being underdosed? Man i am pissed bout this cycle, but i did recieve SOME good gains from it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<Mex Gear

~Pinnacle~

my thoughts exactly. Ive come to realize that THIS particular Mex gear is CRAP!!! It was the only thing available to me at the time though. Im still trying to get my guy to get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Ok, first and foremost. Im coming to an end with my first cycle. It was QV test E 250. 500mgs per week split into 2 doses. anyways, Ive come to reasoning that the sh*t was underdosed. I did gain, but only like 7 lbs. and i did have my diet and workout schedule ON TRACK. I think my next cycle is going to be another Test E at 500mgs per week with some real stuff this time. no more playing with the kiddy AAS that i have. any thoughts on the QV being underdosed? Man i am pissed bout this cycle, but i did recieve SOME good gains from it.
    QV is not under dosed. I live in Baja and have used a ton of there pproducts. I gone as far as having it tested down here on 2 different occassions. One was on Anadrol which comes @ 75 mgs and it came in at 77.86 mgs. the other was on a 50ml vial of QV 250. It came in @ 248.07. I think those a fair numbers.

A lot of people think that they have there diets in check. Are you counting cal's, cause you should be able to gain weight without gear if the amount of calories is over maintance. Also the longer you run AAS the least amount of gains you'll see from each cycle. It keeps going down hill cycle after cycle.

Note: Look at the amount of gear the pro's have to take to gain just a lb or two

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    QV is not under dosed. I live in Baja and have used a ton of there pproducts. I gone as far as having it tested down here on 2 different occassions. One was on Anadrol which comes @ 75 mgs and it came in at 77.86 mgs. the other was on a 50ml vial of QV 250. It came in @ 248.07. I think those a fair numbers.

A lot of people think that they have there diets in check. Are you counting cal's, cause you should be able to gain weight without gear if the amount of calories is over maintance. Also the longer you run AAS the least amount of gains you'll see from each cycle. It keeps going down hill cycle after cycle.

Note: Look at the amount of gear the pro's have to take to gain just a lb or two

yes, i understand that. but ive read a few posts on here about the test E being underdosed. ok, dont try to flame me becuase you think i dont know what i am talking about. I DO get enough cals, carbs, and protein. YES i AM growing. I come to reason that ITS NOT the diet, its the AAS. And this is my first cycle. I already know that people who have juiced for a while use tons of juice just to gain a couple lbs. I honestly think that its the gear not the diet, so just because you had a couple good ones, and have had them tested doesnt mean that EVERYONE's gear is good. there is a lot of people who have had underdosed gear. thats just the way it is!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes, i understand that. but ive read a few posts on here about the test E being underdosed. ok, dont try to flame me becuase you think i dont know what i am talking about. I DO get enough cals, carbs, and protein. YES i AM growing. I come to reason that ITS NOT the diet, its the AAS. And this is my first cycle. I already know that people who have juiced for a while use tons of juice just to gain a couple lbs. I honestly think that its the gear not the diet, so just because you had a couple good ones, and have had them tested doesnt mean that EVERYONE's gear is good. there is a lot of people who have had underdosed gear. thats just the way it is!
    Easy now, no one is/was flaming you, but I'm wondering myself if you diet was really on track. You didn't mention how long you ran it so I can't say much.

But I will say that if you are taking in high calories for 10-12 weeks, you should of gained more then 7lbs, the difference would of been the fat to muscle ratio. 3000-3500 calories of clean food is a lot of food, I don't know how many you thought you were eating, but I'd say you should try writing down everything you eat in a day, then add it up and see what you get. You might be surprised as to how much you are really eating

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Easy now, no one is/was flaming you, but I'm wondering myself if you diet was really on track. You didn't mention how long you ran it so I can't say much.

But I will say that if you are taking in high calories for 10-12 weeks, you should of gained more then 7lbs, the difference would of been the fat to muscle ratio. 3000-3500 calories of clean food is a lot of food, I don't know how many you thought you were eating, but I'd say you should try writing down everything you eat in a day, then add it up and see what you get. You might be surprised as to how much you are really eating

JohnnyB
    I did post my diet on here some time ago, but my next cycle, im going to prepare and plan A LOT better. make sure i have a strict schedule and eatin pattern that i can write down and keep track of. I understand he was not trying to flame me, but just saying that NO, QV IS NOT UNDERDOSED, is just a stupid comment IMO. he doesnt know, and if he has been reading, a lot of people have not had good results with some QV gear. Also, i am starting week 12 of my cycle tommorow.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well IMHO most first timers who eat even relatively close to decent can put on 15-20 lbs on a 500mg/wk Test cycle. My first cycle was shiat and I ate worse, still put on 13 lbs in 8 wks. So I tend to think maybe you got some total bunk gear, or very underdosed, lots of fakes out there and a good deal of it is mex.

Thats what im trying to say. i think it is underdosed. I eat, and i eat a lot. and no im not going to post my diet again. check under my threads.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Thats what im trying to say. i think it is underdosed. I eat, and i eat a lot. and no im not going to post my diet again. check under my threads.
    piss me off make me look thru threads to find your crappy diet which is crappy

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...95#post2227195

thats the thread

3000-4000 calories wtf?????

and under 200g protein????!!!!

minimum on a bad day was 5000 my 1st cycle

the only injection you need is food
    Last edited by V5RED; 12-06-2005 at 05:51 PM.

yeah, ok. first i upped my food intake and protein intake to roughly 250 grams per day. Probably should have done this a while back but it was poor planning. Next cycle is going to be pre-planned so i can get the best out of it. still doesnt show that my gear is real. its underdosed. thats it.

Thread Information