JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

gyno 3 months after cycle!!!

well i got gyno 3 months after finishing my cyp tren and winny cycle....it came in the last few weeks...what can or should i take to make it go away...i hear nolva and letro....i also wanted to start a cycle of sust and deca next week...should i run this stuff with it or hold off on my cycle and take this stuff first????

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Are you certain it's gyno,and not chest fat?

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You know, this is the second guy who got gyno months after his cycle... What is up with that? I have never heard of this until this last week... Anyone else care to help as I would think his levels would be normal.

its a lump right under my nipple that came several months after my cycle....it was never itchy but does look alittle puffy....what should i do and will another cycle increase it or can i take something to combat this now and during my next cycle???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You know, this is the second guy who got gyno months after his cycle... What is up with that? I have never heard of this until this last week... Anyone else care to help as I would think his levels would be normal.
    I've heard of it happening before, I have no clue why. I could give my thoughts as to what might be happening, but it would be pure speculation on my part

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've heard of it happening before, I have no clue why. I could give my thoughts as to what might be happening, but it would be pure speculation on my part

JohnnyB
    Speculate away... I would like to hear your thoughts. I was thinking he did not do a good pct and hcg run to get his natural test back in order... If I were a guessing man.

Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    its a lump right under my nipple that came several months after my cycle....it was never itchy but does look alittle puffy....what should i do and will another cycle increase it or can i take something to combat this now and during my next cycle???
    Get some letro and start at 1.25 ed for a week then go eod, if your sex drive dies go e3d, but I know more then one Bro that has done this and it helped greatly

JohnnyB

LambChops is offline New Member
    well i got gyno 3 months after finishing my cyp tren and winny cycle....it came in the last few weeks...what can or should i take to make it go away...i hear nolva and letro....i also wanted to start a cycle of sust and deca next week...should i run this stuff with it or hold off on my cycle and take this stuff first????
    did you PCT? yes IMO you should wait on your next cycle and use some anti-e's

LC

can i still run my next cycle as planned or no....i was gonna start sust and deca next week or so....should i run nolva and letro with the cycle or run this stuff first and put the cycle off til spring????

can i still run my next cycle as planned or no....i was gonna start sust and deca next week or so....should i run nolva and letro with the cycle or run this stuff first and put the cycle off til spring????
    So are you asking if you think we should condone you becoming an A cup?

hahahah sorry i didnt see your response...this pisses me off....i gotta wait now...and no i didnt run pct i never did after any cycles...guess i should maybe start huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Speculate away... I would like to hear your thoughts. I was thinking he did not do a good pct and hcg run to get his natural test back in order... If I were a guessing man.
    Okay you asked for it

Some people may have an estrogen rebound after their HPTA is recovered, because they were shut down and now the HPTA is trying to regulate itself. I know when I had low test levels my estrogen levles were high, so my thought is that as the test levels come back up the estrogen goes up as well, down the road, do to the HPTA try to regulate itself. I'm going to compare it to muscle memory, does the HPTA go back to the same ratio of test to estrogen that was happening while the HPTA was shut down? Here's where my therory goes bad, why doesn't it happen to everyone. My tweaked out thinking is, does it have to do with age. Younger guys scwering up there HPTA by using gear before their hormonal system has fully devoloped? Is that what gives them this estrogen spike after the cycle and PCT is been over with for a few months? Because the HPTA is trying to get that test to estrogen ratio when it was shut down, dunno.

I know for me, after 6 months of HRT my estrogen levels went from 72 to 22, I didn't get or have gyno. This is pure therory, just a guesstamation of what could be happening, but short of a scientific study we won't know for sure

JohnnyB

so should i take nolva and letro or just letro...where can i order this and how much should i order???

so should i take nolva and letro or just letro...where can i order this and how much should i order???
    Nolva block estrogen, you want letro which stops the convertion of estrogen you can get it here

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...a6b2c0085dbe28

JohnnyB

im devastated i have to wait on my next cycle til spring now...but sust npp tren and winny will be run now and in the hour of my death...sorry like from gladiator....should i run nolva during this entire cycle???

im devastated i have to wait on my next cycle til spring now...but sust npp tren and winny will be run now and in the hour of my death...sorry like from gladiator....should i run nolva during this entire cycle???
    You can but with NPP and tren you'll need some B-6, becasue those drugs can make you lactate, if I were you I'd pick one and run it, but not both

JohnnyB

LambChops is offline New Member
    future cycles should be run with nolva and not just in hand but throughout. 10-20 per day. PCT was your problem, avoidance is your future plan. 2 weeks after jabs a well rounded PCT should be clomid 300/100/100/100 and nolva 40/40/20/20, and there are lots of variations. Should also stay off as long as on. <if your getting signs of gyno I wouldn't skimp on prevention (sp?) in the future. I'm limited in my advice but hope it helps. Hopefully someone more experience can fill in. cheers, LC

which should i run...npp or tren ...it will be spring and ill be lookin to shred up and add lean muscle...i never have taken npp before what do u think???

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    get nolva - letro is a waste of time

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    get nolva - letro is a waste of time
    would urn both just in case there is some estro running around still no need to give it a chance to go there and make it worse....the letro may help to rid him of it..

POSH is offline Member
    the best thing to run is to the docs to make an appointment to get your nips cut. Read some of my past threads from a couple years ago, I had your SAME story and nothing made it go away. I learned that gyno or gyno symptoms don't "go away". They might lay dormant for a while, but eventually the pain will be so much you will look forward to somebody cutting that shit out. I hope you figure out something, good luck

ok so if i get letro and nolva how much of each do i take per day and for how long...im guessin only one bottle of each is that right???

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    ok so if i get letro and nolva how much of each do i take per day and for how long...im guessin only one bottle of each is that right???
    check this

nolva or letro???

Thread Information