Update On Red Flag Alert

Before I post a reply from the Manager of the shipping company, i want you all to know that I informed my supllier to write the words, HOLD FOR CUSTOMER ON THE PKG.

Well this morning I email the manager and tell him everything that took place this past Saturday when we tried to pick up my pkg. Well I received my answere back within 30 minutes and here it is.

Note I accused them of discrimination against my wife who is of the asian race. You'll see it in part of his reply.

I apologize for the confusion you experienced on this package, however, (the name of the company) takes pride in its diversity and would never
    discriminate in any way. The actual issue with the package is as follows. The shipper (shippers name) asked us to hold on to this shipment and not release it, which is exactly what you should have been told. I do apologize for the confusion and be advised that once the shipper allows us to release the piece then we will update our tracking system so you can return to pick this package up.

Looks like all they could read is hold and not hold for customer.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sounds like a problem between your shipper and you. What does your rant have to do with steroid questions?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    So did you e-mail your shipper? But I will say some people in customer service aren't the smartest people

JohnnyB

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Where does discrimination come in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Sounds like a problem between your shipper and you. What does your rant have to do with steroid questions?
    What do you think. The whole thing was about steroid powders (see below). Does it have to be a thread about how fuucking much gear a person does?..I know you would rather see this

Hi i'm 13 yrs old and here's my next cycle which will be my 7th.

1-16 2 g test e
    1-16 1.5 g EQ
    1-6 D-bol @ 100 mgs ED

No PCT because I don't need it at my age~!

Are you happy now?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable...red Flag Alert~1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Where to start. Ok I ordered some powder from oversea. Because I live in Mexico and don't have an address in the U. S I have been having it shipped directly to the delivery company. Don't want to put there name up. Anyhow i have been tracking it and it came in the past week. So today I decide to go pick it up. I drive to San Diego. Get to the company and forgot to bring the tracking #. So there's 3 girls and a guy at the counter and they do there best and can't find the pkg. About 10 min's go by and here come one og the girls and say's i found it and states the receivers name and I hear it. She then hands it to one of the other girls and I see a letter hanging off the bottom of the pkg. The girl that hands it to the other says there's note on the bottom and you need to read it. About that time the girl looks at it and shows the other's. They all get together and leave and go to a back room.
    Now I start thinking something not right here. About that time I state I'm leaving let me know if you find my pkg. Then i hear the guy yell out hold on. So he comes out and say's this. "This was your pkg but there's a new policy that only the Manager can hand out International pkg's". If I would like to wait they will call her at home and have her come in. I tell them no, that's fine I'll pick it up later. He then says well your going to have to call and set up a appointment up a day in advance along with a time. He then hands me the manager's card.

I have this sneaky feeling that I should just call them and tell them that I recieved a letter informing me that the wrong product was shipped and to have it sent back to sender.
    I think I'd have to be a total fool to set up an appointment only to have customs agents there waiting for me to sign and take possession….What do you think.
    Tough
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-05-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    So did you e-mail your shipper? But I will say some people in customer service aren't the smartest people

JohnnyB
    Sure did, that would be the only way to get it as there not going to reLease without the suppliers aurthorization.

PT

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    "What do you think. The whole thing was about steroid powders (see below). Does it have to be a thread about how fuucking much gear a person does?..I know you would rather see this

1-16 2 g test e
    1-16 1.5 g EQ
    1-6 D-bol @ 100 mgs ED

Are you happy now?"

dude you got some serious anger issues....
    Last edited by need2Bbig; 12-05-2005 at 05:30 PM.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    uhm something went wrong there^

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol man every seems to keep jumping dow TOM throat .... granted he doesn;t specifically asked about AS it is pertaining to an AS problem. everyone's gotta chill a little one here. it's the holidays be happy boys.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hopefully you can get your powder now. still pretty scary situation though. Good luck with it!

peace,

ttgb

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    What do you think. The whole thing was about steroid powders (see below). Does it have to be a thread about how fuucking much gear a person does?..I know you would rather see this

1-16 2 g test e
    1-16 1.5 g EQ
    1-6 D-bol @ 100 mgs ED

Are you happy now?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable...red Flag Alert~1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Where to start. Ok I ordered some powder from oversea. Because I live in Mexico and don't have an address in the U. S I have been having it shipped directly to the delivery company. Don't want to put there name up. Anyhow i have been tracking it and it came in the past week. So today I decide to go pick it up. I drive to San Diego. Get to the company and forgot to bring the tracking #. So there's 3 girls and a guy at the counter and they do there best and can't find the pkg. About 10 min's go by and here come one og the girls and say's i found it and states the receivers name and I hear it. She then hands it to one of the other girls and I see a letter hanging off the bottom of the pkg. The girl that hands it to the other says there's note on the bottom and you need to read it. About that time the girl looks at it and shows the other's. They all get together and leave and go to a back room.
    Now I start thinking something not right here. About that time I state I'm leaving let me know if you find my pkg. Then i hear the guy yell out hold on. So he comes out and say's this. "This was your pkg but there's a new policy that only the Manager can hand out International pkg's". If I would like to wait they will call her at home and have her come in. I tell them no, that's fine I'll pick it up later. He then says well your going to have to call and set up a appointment up a day in advance along with a time. He then hands me the manager's card.

I have this sneaky feeling that I should just call them and tell them that I recieved a letter informing me that the wrong product was shipped and to have it sent back to sender.
    I think I'd have to be a total fool to set up an appointment only to have customs agents there waiting for me to sign and take possession….What do you think.
    Tough
    Hey grumpy old fart.

I have not see one thread were you did not talk down to someone. I do not see why you come to the board just to be a ass. Do something use full like go beat your wife.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Hey grumpy old fart.

I have not see one thread were you did not talk down to someone. I do not see why you come to the board just to be a ass. Do something use full like go beat your wife.

This was too fuking funny................

I like Tough Old Man.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Seems like useless shit to me......

Not a steroid question at all (purpose of the forum) and disseminating all kinds of personal information/issues that no one really cares about.

As well, this is coupled with a shitty attitude all over the board.

Not the brightest crayon in the box.

So, in closing.....

1) use the correct forums. For diarrhea of the mouth and useless posts (cough cough) use the LOUNGE if you must release.

2) Refrain from talking down to literally everyone in every thread.

3) When in doubt, refer to #1.

~SC~

~SC~

Thread Information