anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member

Here are my mid-cycle lab results with questions!

Stats: 243lbs, 6'2'', 13%bf (DEXA scan) 9% (calipers), 25yrs old

Cycle: 500mg test E/week
    500mg EQ/week
    100 Mg masteron 5days/week
    60mg anavar /day
    10mg aromasin /day
    4iu HGH/day
    150iuhcg/day (as directed by SWALE)
    I have been on for close to 6 weeks now and got my bloodwork and had a few questions, here are the labs:

Free test-52pg/ml range:9.3-26.5
    prolactin-6.3 range: 2.1-17.7
    progesterone-3.5ng/ml range: 0.3-1.2
    Serum Test-5431ng/dl
    IGF-1-238ng/ml range:116-358
    estrodiol-22pg/ml range 0-53
    total estrogens 317pg/ml range 40-115
    SHBG-4 range:13-71

Questions:

1. My natural IGF level pre-cycle was 320, why is it only 238 while on 4iu/day? (HGH is definetly real, I have a script)

2. Although my estrodiol is within range, my total e is high, should I up the aromasin or switch to somthing else??

3. My progesterone is too high, is this a problem, what can I do to decrease it??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Questions:

1. My natural IGF level pre-cycle was 320, why is it only 238 while on 4iu/day? (HGH is definetly real, I have a script)I bet if you would have it tested at different times of the day, it would be different

2. Although my estrodiol is within range, my total e is high, should I up the aromasin or switch to somthing else??I use adex... so I cannot comment on aromasin

3. My progesterone is too high, is this a problem, what can I do to decrease it??CABERGOLINE .25-.5mg e3d and take 100mg of B6 per day
    Mine are BOLD

Is Cabergoline anything like Bromocriptine, Bromo made me feel like SH*T for two days! looks like I have some research to do.

Is Cabergoline anything like Bromocriptine, Bromo made me feel like SH*T for two days! looks like I have some research to do.
    Less sides. The brand name is Dostinex.

Thanks Meso, I apreciate your response-

BUMp for more input

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Questions:

1. My natural IGF level pre-cycle was 320, why is it only 238 while on 4iu/day? (HGH is definetly real, I have a script)
    Did you run any HGH the day of testing?

How long you been running the HGH?

You split the 4 iu's into 2 shots daily?

~Pinnacle~

I run the HGH everyday at 2iu in the am and 2iu after my evening workout. I take it everyday because the HRT docs I work for say that taking days off is pointless 9although I am open to any suggestion as i know Docs dont know everything).

The HGH is from Signature Labs and is scripted through my clinic. I have been running the HGH for around 8 weeks.

I run the HGH everyday at 2iu in the am and 2iu after my evening workout. I take it everyday because the HRT docs I work for say that taking days off is pointless 9although I am open to any suggestion as i know Docs dont know everything).

The HGH is from Signature Labs and is scripted through my clinic. I have been running the HGH for around 8 weeks.
    I totally agree that shooting HGH ED is the bast way.I wasn't questioning your dose protocol by any means.I was just trying to figure out why your IGF levels aren't elevated.The aromasin could be a factor here.Since anti estrogens are known to decrease IGF levels.That's something to look into.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The aromasin could be a factor here.Since anti estrogens are known to decrease IGF levels.
    Second that finding...

Thank you for your valuble info! I am afraid to discontinue the anti-e due to estrogen sides. Pinnacle, as for the elevated progesterone, is there anything to worry about as far as sides?

Actually, I just realized; As for anti-e decreasing IGF-1, we have plenty of pateints on TRT and HGH therapy who have arimidex and/or tamoxifen in their programs and their IGF-1 goes through the roof!!!

Maybe its an aromasin thing, again thanks for all your help, I hope this can be informative to all members.

Are you taking anything like an ECA stack or Ephedra? This can lower your IGF-1 levels as well.

Thank you for your valuble info! I am afraid to discontinue the anti-e due to estrogen sides. Pinnacle, as for the elevated progesterone, is there anything to worry about as far as sides?
    Try 200 mgs ED of B-6.It has been shown to decrease progesterone levels.Even though you aren't having any sides effects that are apparent.It's a good measure to take without having to take any harsh drugs.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Are you taking anything like an ECA stack or Ephedra? This can lower your IGF-1 levels as well.

I take ephederine only on workout days, but I was also doing it when my natural levels read 320. Could be a combination of things! It sucks because according to my labs I am better off not taking HGH than taking 4ius-go figure!

Pinn-I will try the b6. My guess is the progesterone may be coming from the daily HCG use, I will try a different protocol as far as the HCG goes. I also have a couple kits of Igtropin, Ill give those a run to see if that elevates the IGF

Funny thing is, my joints are aching like CRAZY, thought my IGF would be through the roof!!

Funny thing is, my joints are aching like CRAZY, thought my IGF would be through the roof!!
    I'm not saying this is the cause of your joint issues.But when I run EQ I get joint problems as well.People forget EQ drys you out to some degree.

~Pinnacle~

HGH is supposed to help joints, you gotta definately figure this one out

T3 is suppose to help with prog issues... That is why alot of people stack test/hgh/slin/T3.

As for the ephedrine use I would go with caffine and aspirin with it, run it like you would clen ... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm not saying this is the cause of your joint issues.But when I run EQ I get joint problems as well.People forget EQ drys you out to some degree.

~Pinnacle~
    True-you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    T3 is suppose to help with prog issues... That is why alot of people stack test/hgh/slin/T3.

As for the ephedrine use I would go with caffine and aspirin with it, run it like you would clen... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... JMHO

I forgot to add t3 to my list, I am taking 25mcgs/day. I am not too consistant with the ephederine, I somtimes go a week without it, I dont know if that could be an issue

thanks for the reply Meso, this is some great info

Also, does anyone have any studies regarding superphysiological levels of testosterone (mine are 6 times the norm) and health. I plan on being on a while and want to make sure I am limiting any permanent sides to ZERO?

I guess 5000ng is normal for somone who is on, correct??

Thread Information