Thread: T-Prop Cycle

fatback25 is offline Associate Member

T-Prop Cycle

I started posting in the football board so if you wanna see my background feel free to check it out. I plan on doing a short but sweet 6 week t-prop cycle:

wk1-6 75mg jabs every day, ouch! (go to 150 mg eod if pain becomes too much)
    1-6 20 mg nolva daily (if needed )

PCT- starting three days after last jab
    Clomid- 300mg day 1
    100mg 2-11
    50mg 12-21

Sound good? Any advice or changes

At 250 lbs and playing fullback I'm not trying to gain too much mass. looking to shed fat but gain anywhere from 8-12 lbs new lmm.

I've been preping with a strength and muscle conditioning phase but plan to go to intense explosive and plyo training routine during the cyc.

Going to try to consume 2g protein per lb and keep carbs at moderate levels. Anywhere from 1.5 -2 gl of h2. Good multi too.

Hoping to use this cyc experince to go into summer pre camp prop/t-bol/winny cyc later on.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    the doses look good but I would extend the cycle to 10 weeks at the absolute least. Swap Nolva for adex or letro to run during cycle and use nolva if signs of gyno show (my opinion, everyone has their own ideas on this matter).

Also don't forget PCT at the end.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Looks good, I tend to like longer cycles myself, but I assume you have your reasons. PCT should be ok due to the shorter nature of your cycle, but remember it has no strict time frame, it should be done until sex drive is back to normal or blood tests show normal test levels.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt use letro during unless you def. have gyno, you need estrogen to convert test, six weeks is short, 8 would be better. I wouldnt worry about carbs, you need complex carbs for the excess energy you need when you turn up your routine. Just eat clean carbs around 3500-4500 a day to grow and get strong.I would add nolva to pct to block estrogen rebound

Ok so add nolva at lets say 20mgs a day along w/ clomid during pct and only use nolva during prop cyc if needed. Continue pct until twig and berries are fully functional.

Yea 6 weeks is short but I am far from hard gainer. Don't want to get too big and bloated because while mandatory juice tests are not the case in my conference, they can be given IF coaches are under suspicion of any drug use, of course what coach would do that to his own players, but you never know. Also my lack of cycle experience is another reason for the short cyc as is $. Although an 8 week cycle does sound better.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    Ok so add nolva at lets say 20mgs a day along w/ clomid during pct and only use nolva during prop cyc if needed. Continue pct until twig and berries are fully functional.
    Yea 6 weeks is short but I am far from hard gainer. Don't want to get too big and bloated because while mandatory juice tests are not the case in my conference, they can be given IF coaches are under suspicion of any drug use, of course what coach would do that to his own players, but you never know. Also my lack of cycle experience is another reason for the short cyc as is $. Although an 8 week cycle does sound better.
    Looks good, IMO 8 won't give you tons more than 6 it will mostly help solidify the gains you got.

BG

prop shouldnt bloat you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Don't like prop myself, but know it works. I got out of hte habit of running nolva during cycle and use ldex instead, much better for me.

ok, so if any of you dudes had the choice of running test E or prop which would it be? keep in mind i would keep the cycle about the same length, 8weeks or so.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if only 8 weeks then it must be test prop

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, so if any of you dudes had the choice of running test E or prop which would it be? keep in mind i would keep the cycle about the same length, 8weeks or so.
    {Prop for me}

MJ

BG
    prop for sure

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    I've run 6 week prop cycles with the same dosage 75mg ED. Made some nice gains, prop is the only ester you could use for such a short time frame since it works basically from day 1.

Alright, I'm sticking with the prop. At ED pokes for 8 straight weeks, what would be the ideal rotation for sites to jab? Almost all of my training is going to be involving compound movements and I will be hitting my legs and hips 4 days a week (football specific Workout).

56 jabs is going to be rough. How well will b12 be for pain? Does anyone out there think that prop injecs are not that bad?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop injections are not that bad bro. My thighs get to me a bit, but I hardly feel it in my pecs, delts & glutes.

Good luck and stay safe, MJ

Thread Information