bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

Anavar dosage question

Is it best to take Anavar all at once in a day or to split it up.

I have 5mg tabs and i want to take 40mg ed. would 20mg in the morning and 20 mg in the evening work best? Im taking it with Prop at 75mg ed.

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    I heard it works best of taken all at once on an empty stomach in the morning, at least 30 minutes before eating anything.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I would split it up-once before you workout and once before bed.

40mg seems a little low BTW.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Because of it's half life twice a day would be better, some people evn goe as far as 3x, 40 is a low dosage, 60-80mg for 7 weeks yeilds good results. Var is pretty mild as far a steriods go.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Var has a half life of 6-8 hrs. I take mine 3x a day: 8a, 2p, 10p. Something like that. I'm running 60mgs a day now. veiny as hell. Var rocks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Because of it's half life twice a day would be better, some people evn goe as far as 3x, 40 is a low dosage, 60-80mg for 7 weeks yeilds good results. Var is pretty mild as far a steriods go.
    yup id go with this mate!!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    Var has a half life of 6-8 hrs. I take mine 3x a day: 8a, 2p, 10p. Something like that. I'm running 60mgs a day now. veiny as hell. Var rocks.
    Bingo, i thought is was 9 hours though. i used to take mine 3x/day as well 8am, 3pm, and before bed.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    i really wanna try this shit..everybody says it's great...Do u actually keep any gains of it?
    Or is it something like Dbol does to ur system?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    i really wanna try this shit..everybody says it's great...Do u actually keep any gains of it?
    Or is it something like Dbol does to ur system?
    well, var should never be the foundation of any cycle, due to that fact that it doesn't contribute to any noticible weight gains in most users. Var does support strength and makes you hard and vascular as hell though... which, to me is like being a kid in a candy store. its relatively safe (non-toxic) as well so i would recommend it. i have some left over and am awaiting more, can't wait til i run it again. i wish i were running it in my next cycle but i'll just have to wait for the following.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    oh man...that's a shame..why don't u give it to me, i'll take care of it till u need it

Thanks guys, i was gonna run it for six weeks with the prop. i know i have heard that 40mg ed is a low dose. Its weird that they come in 5mg pills??? Its just odd to take 10-14 pills a day. Even though its a mild steroid .....seems like a lot of work on the liver.

Also, i was gonna cut down my calories (raising my carbs a bit though) because i am finishing a cycle of test e and decca and i have been eating like a horse. I wanna cut up a bit and shed some of the excess. this is my cycle.

Any comments????

weeks 1-10 deca 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test e 700mg/week
    weeks 10-16 prop 85mg ed
    weeks 12-16 var 40-70mg ed
    l -dex all the way through
    week 16-20 pct

Blog Entries
    i ran it at 40mg/ed, but ultimately bumped it to 60mg/ed. i had the 10mg pills though - not as much work. keep in mind that var is still a 17aa so i wouldn't run it too long, although 6 weeks is fine. When do you finish your cycle? i wouldn't lower calorie intake until you're done with PCT for at least a month or so. if you do you have a better chance of losing your gains from the cycle. be patient and wait a while til you cut, it'll be worth it.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definately do 60-75 .... i like 80+ personally, and i would split it only twice a day due to inconveinice

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    well, var should never be the foundation of any cycle, due to that fact that it doesn't contribute to any noticible weight gains in most users. Var does support strength and makes you hard and vascular as hell though... which, to me is like being a kid in a candy store. its relatively safe (non-toxic) as well so i would recommend it. i have some left over and am awaiting more, can't wait til i run it again. i wish i were running it in my next cycle but i'll just have to wait for the following.

Non-toxic my ass, that shit will eat your liver over time. And for a first time user you can see some awesome results off of just 40mg/day, I'd split it up twice/day

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    weeks 1-10 deca 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test e 700mg/week
    weeks 10-16 prop 85mg ed
    weeks 12-16 var 40-70mg ed
    l -dex all the way through
    week 16-20 pct
    Is this your first cycle?

Please refrain from flamin'. Yes it is my first cycle!!! It is going great though. I have gained about 15lbs. No sides outta control.....except the back acne and my girlfriend is sore all the time i started this cycle because i wanted to speed up the muscle growth in my leg due to an ACL replacement surgery. i am a professional athlete. The doc said i could gain a max of 8-10% of muscle a month after surgery. I started my AAS cycle at 3 months after surgery and have gained 30% in my injured leg in 2 months. All is well and im back to ALMOST norm at 5 months post surg!!!! And the rest of my body is in top shape. I am VERY happy with my results. I am adding the VAR and PROP to cut down on my weight and increase my strength before i start PCT. I wish i would have done a study with my Doc. on my results because i know it is a controversial subject when it comes to injuries.....i cant say i recommend it.......but it ****in worked for me!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats one HELLLLLLLL of a first cycle bro. WTF?!?! totally ridiculous on so many levels i dont even know where to start. Good luck with the ED prop injections bro. haha

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    and how far along are you in your cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Non-toxic my ass, that shit will eat your liver over time. And for a first time user you can see some awesome results off of just 40mg/day, I'd split it up twice/day
    it is less toxic than other 17aas, won't aromatize, low in androgens and doesn't produce water retention and is considered to be one of the "safer" steroids - i did point out that it was still a 17aa. perhaps "less toxic" would've been a better choice of words.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Too much for a first cycle.

Good luck

eat your liver my ass, why do hey give it to recovering alcoholics then?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    wow thats one HELLLLLLLL of a first cycle bro. WTF?!?! totally ridiculous on so many levels i dont even know where to start. Good luck with the ED prop injections bro. haha

Talk to me!!!! I want to know why you think it is rediculous on so many levels. Sure, prop everyday is a pain in the ass (no pun inteneded) Besides not having first hand AAS experience and all that stuff, what makes it rediculous?? I am an athlete and i know my body better than most. Inform me steroid guru's...

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    and how far along are you in your cycle?

Just started the prop/var yesterday. Prop felt the same as test e to me.. not too bad.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    well if your a professional athlete and you get tested you can kiss your ass goodbye with deca in your system.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    well if your a professional athlete and you get tested you can kiss your ass goodbye with deca in your system.
    yea.. it shows up 1 year later...

also, i don't add var at the end of a cycle that has deca in it..

doesn't seem to make sense to me..

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yea.. it shows up 1 year later...

also, i don't add var at the end of a cycle that has deca in it..

doesn't seem to make sense to me..

good luck

Why wouldnt you add VAr to the end of a cycle that has decca in it?

In my sport being TOO big is a disadvatage. My Doc recommeded the test e and deca.....a friend reccomended adding the Var/prop to the end to cut down the excess water and fat that i have gained without loosing too much LMM. He is a bodybuilder so i trusted him

Does the Prop hurt THIS bad all the way through or does your body start to except it better as time goes on. Cause this shit feels like i got kicked by a horse in both legs and my ass. I find myself limping when i get up outta the chair.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    Talk to me!!!! I want to know why you think it is rediculous on so many levels. Sure, prop everyday is a pain in the ass (no pun inteneded) Besides not having first hand AAS experience and all that stuff, what makes it rediculous?? I am an athlete and i know my body better than most. Inform me steroid guru's...
    i think wat 305 meant was that for a 1st cycle you are doin far too many compounds,a 1st cycle really only needs to be 500mg test weekly and you would get very good gains,jumpin head 1st into it like you have will only mean you have to use high amounts of gear too soon,if you get my drift.why start with so much when you couldv started lower and less and maybe got the same gains.

bigbadwolf77 is offline Junior Member
    Even though the steroid is a 17-alpha alkylated the drug is extremely safe. It does not convert to Estrogen. Dosages 80 mg. daily for 30 days, followed by 40 mg for 60 days. The drug is actually shown to improve liver function in test groups. This drug is higly recomended for people with impared immune systems. Usually it is used as pre contest drug in combination with primobolan -depot, winstrol and deca -durabolin .

Milky87 is offline Member
    It is used for 12+ months in patients with short stature (granted they dotn really ever go over 7.5mg/day)

While that test saying that it increases liver function sounds suspect, it is better than saying it causes liver damage. While it /may/ increaseliver values slightly, they still stay within the normal range

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I will be starting a Test/Var cycle at the beginning of the year.Do you think that 37.5 mg per day for a first time Var user will be sufficient? Or should I up the dose?

AM

Thread Information