ZIA1 is offline New Member

Letro or nolva with cycle...confused

Nolva blocks estrogen but letro aids in bloat and is also an anti-E?

I'm getting ready to run:
    Test prop: 400mg/wk
    Primo: 500mg/wk
    Ending with 5 weeks of Winny at 400mg/wk

I was going to substitute winny for var but I'll hold off and use var on my next cycle.

Need some help with the nolva or letro question: I'll be taking it during the cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would run nolva. I think letro is overkill at your doses/compounds

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would run nolva. I think letro is overkill at your doses/compounds

Nolva at 10 or 20 ED? Also, though overkill (letro) is it harmful to gains my doses or just simple overkill and unnecessary?

Thansk

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Nolva at 10 or 20 ED? Also, though overkill (letro) is it harmful to gains my doses or just simple overkill and unnecessary?

Thansk
    Simple overkill. I would hit nolva at 10mg ed to start. You are only running about twice the amount of replacement.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Simple overkill. I would hit nolva at 10mg ed to start. You are only running about twice the amount of replacement.
    But I can still use clomid and nolva for PCT even though I'm running nolva throughout, right? I can just bump it to 20mg.

Last question: since its test prop for 11 weeks, primo for 10 weeks, and winny from weeks 9-13 (going 2 weeks after prop) when should I begin PCT...day after last winny inject?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    But I can still use clomid and nolva for PCT even though I'm running nolva throughout, right? I can just bump it to 20mg.

Last question: since its test prop for 11 weeks, primo for 10 weeks, and winny from weeks 9-13 (going 2 weeks after prop) when should I begin PCT...day after last winny inject?
    yes and yes

im running .5mg/ed letro and 20mg/eod nolva with my cycle of 400mg test and 500 mg eq , meso u think thats too much?

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    letro was ineffective for me i would reccomend finiding nolva in pill form

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    letro was ineffective for me i would reccomend finiding nolva in pill form
    i have nolva in pill form dildo, and ive used letro before and it is somewhat effective, stop bashing it in every thread just becuz you dont like how long it takes to start working, next time research a little and start taking letro before your cycle if your gonna use it

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i am a pillow bitter from the bay area:
    trust me AIZ stick to what has worked for all and not just a few people.. do a search on letro and youll find plenty of other people just like me that were ripped off by arr

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    trust me AIZ stick to what has worked for all and not just a few people.. do a search on letro and youll find plenty of other people just like me that were ripped off by arr

It works, IMO, but like meso said its overkill for this particular person.

from ur previous posts u obviously know less than AIZ about anything related to steroids so why the fukc are u advising him on anything
    stop acting like u kno what ur talking about and try and learn some shit for yourself you "brotelligent" newb

o and i did a search and found WAY more people who like letro than disliked it
    so i dont know where u are getting that notion from i suggest u stay quiet and stop acting like u know what ur talking about when it comes to femara, o wait u proabbly dont know what that is...

FEMARA (letrozole tablets) is approved for the extended adjuvant treatment of early stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women who are within three months of completion of five years of tamoxifen therapy. The benefits of FEMARA in the clinical trial are based on 24 months of treatment. Further follow up will be needed to determine long-term results, including side effects.

if u want to wait 24 months for this shit to work than fock u.

match up ur ego with the size of ur brain
    Last edited by tod682; 12-06-2005 at 12:01 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i would drop the winny down to 350mg/week. (i.e 50mg ED)

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    tod and leansauce chill the fvck out!

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    FEMARA (letrozole tablets) is approved for the extended adjuvant treatment of early stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women who are within three months of completion of five years of tamoxifen therapy. The benefits of FEMARA in the clinical trial are based on 24 months of treatment. Further follow up will be needed to determine long-term results, including side effects.

tod682 ,your quote doesnt say it takes 24 months for it to work.

AIZ,

If you are prone to gyno then you could use letro. It only takes about 60(I use to think 30) days to get blood levels steady. It will not take 24months that is only the length of the clinical trial that is talked about and not cited. I would think use one or the other. Nolva blocks right away and is proven, and letro stops aromatization long cycles and is also proven. Some say nolva lowers all AI levels anyway.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree with Meso to an extent. If you're not gyno prone you may not need letro, to be safe though .5mg EOD starting 2 wks before the cycle begins. Nolva reduces the amount of letro in your blood (nearly 50%) so don't use them together or up the letro dose if you get estrogenic sides.

tempbrit is offline Member

I see that you have taken it upon yourself to badmouth Letro to all who will listen. Probably not a good idea. If it did not work for you simply say so and explain why. Yes it does not work immediately, but people who have done research on this substance know this.

Letro has definately worked for me. Kept the water off and eliminated gyno problems.

I use Letro because I am also taking GH and Nolva reduces the benefits of GH. I also prefer Letro to Arimidex or Nolva when running Tren (which is included in all of my cycles).

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I see that you have taken it upon yourself to badmouth Letro to all who will listen. Probably not a good idea. If it did not work for you simply say so and explain why. Yes it does not work immediately, but people who have done research on this substance know this.

Letro has definately worked for me. Kept the water off and eliminated gyno problems.

I use Letro because I am also taking GH and Nolva reduces the benefits of GH. I also prefer Letro to Arimidex or Nolva when running Tren (which is included in all of my cycles).
    amd it didnt work for me as well as others- whats ur point? Maybe i just got a bad batch but still the letro i got from arr didnt help prevent m from getting a small case of gyno.

amd it didnt work for me as well as others- whats ur point? Maybe i just got a bad batch but still the letro i got from arr didnt help prevent m from getting a small case of gyno.
    Did you get it tested? Did you start it weeks before your cycle started? What was your doses of aas and letro? Did you know that liquids you must take 50% more of the listed dosage? Example nolva at 20mg you must take 30mg? Please lay out all the facts so we can make a decission based on reasoning rather than emotion.

2.5 mg - sorry i didnt know to take 3.75 mg. i started it when i started do get gyno sympoms . seeing as tho many people say it starts to block estrogen in 24 hrs i do not see why the lump i have got slightly larger.

i am waiting to hear back from the lab. i also know a biotech who will be able to test this for me if they do not contact me shortly

i am not saying that this product is false im saying the batch i got was false and doesnt it seem very possible that one batch out of however many they have sold would not contain the correct ingredients

i started it when i started do get gyno sympoms .

i am waiting to hear back from the lab. i also know a biotech who will be able to test this for me if they do not contact me shortly
    Earlier you said it did not help prevent gyno. Now you say you started it when syptoms appeared. Don't get upset... Just pointing out maybe it was just used incorrectly. How long ago was this? Did you try stopping the gyno with nolva first?

Let us know what lion says, also if you get it tested. Keep us in the know.

yeah i upped my nolva to 80mg when i was a few days from running out i determined that letro would be a better way to go

my determination was 100% incorrect

wil do

tempbrit is offline Member
    2.5 mg - sorry i didnt know to take 3.75 mg. i started it when i started do get gyno sympoms . seeing as tho many people say it starts to block estrogen in 24 hrs i do not see why the lump i have got slightly larger.

i am not saying that this product is false im saying the batch i got was false and doesnt it seem very possible that one batch out of however many they have sold would not contain the correct ingredients
    I am sorry, but I am with Meso on this. I am by no means bashing you, but it sounds like you used Letro in a panic situation. I have been very pleased with my experience using Letro from ARR. Really any products from ARR have been quality in my opinion.

Not sure why you bash them for a bad situation on your part that ARR or its products could not fix. I would bet that if you had used it properly, we would not be having this discussion. So therefore, I am not sure why you continue to rant. I am surprised the Mods let you go on and on about it...

I do hope you figure out a way to solve your gyno problems.

Thread Information