willymo is offline New Member

Unhappy Common symptoms?

I have recently tried EQ. I have taken it twice a week for about three weeks. I had noticed redness and inflamation. It was warm to touch. I realized that it was infected somehow. I used all the proper techniques of sterilization. My stick size was 20x1. I have now seen a doctor and was honest with him, and told him what I had done. I would like to know how many others experience this kind of redness or swolleness? I am currently taking an anabolic for this situation. Should I stop using? Would the smallness of the needle cause the EQ not to reach the muscle and cause this reaction? I am currently 5'5" 220.9 pounds. I want to cut down the bodyfat, but I definately don't want to go see a doctor everytime I try this. I can bench press 225 lbs for 30 reps. I did this without the EQ. I need to lose the weight and gain muscle. I also have Winstrol that you put under the toungue, is this legit? Help a brother out here. I am a dumb ROOKIE...

20g needle is huge.....try 23g

Did every shot get infected??? If so then it might be contaminated.

I meant 21g, but that is probably hugh also. The infections on my buttcheaks look like bee stings, but the size of small pancakes. I'm wondering if the shot went to fast into the muscles because of the gage. I tried one in the deltoid and it seems to be fine.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willymo
    I meant 21g, but that is probably hugh also. The infections on my buttcheaks look like bee stings, but the size of small pancakes. I'm wondering if the shot went to fast into the muscles because of the gage. I tried one in the deltoid and it seems to be fine.
    21g in the delt... ok.

I think it is the depth. You are not going deep enough into muscle. Try 1.5"

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    i use 23g 1.0 inch and works great..just try not going too fast..also if u have a lot bodyfat try a 1.5 inch as
    Mesomorphyl said

Thanks guys. I will try and get a different pin size, and go slower. Can you buy pins without getting into trouble?

Is 21g in the delt a bad thing? Please explain..

well if your delts are thin then the smaller the gauge the more pain u get..Try 25g 1.0" for delts/bi's/tri's/quads and pecs, also 23g is good for glutes and quads too...Remember, in 21g gear is inserted faster and easier so watch out for not going too fast bro..Good luck

u can buy pins in the appropriate forum AR-R that is...I buy mine from pharmacys, noone asks questions after all ur just a customer and they are interested on selling things, not interogating

Thanks for the info guy's. Knowledge is Power.

Thread Information