Baller9 is offline Associate Member

OK, I screwed up...now what?

I tried to extend my 8 wk Enth/Var cycle for an extra week, unfortunately I made the rookie mistake of miscalculating how much oil remains in the needle after you're done sticking.

I had been running 250 mg Enth p/wk but I'm not even sure I got anything out of my last shot. Maybe a drop or two, but that's about it.

My question is this...since I barely got anything or perhaps even nothing out of my last shot, how long should I wait to start PCT? I had planned on waiting two weeks for the Enth to clear, but now I'm not sure when to start. 2 weeks after the last 'full' shot?

Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    should of run the test E for at least 12 weeks at around 500mg, looks like a waste of time that cycle sorry, IMHO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for me i do not see any gains till week 7 on test enanthate ,others are different,but seein as you are runnin a long ester compound it should really have been run for a minimum of 10-12 weeks,8 weeks and you are definiatly not gettin the max benifits out of the cycle!

Yea, I've been hearing that for a while, but for my needs as an athlete, I am quite happy with the gains, now it is just a question of keeping them.

Back to my original question...when should I start PCT? One week from my 'wasted' shot or two?

Thanks

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller9
    I made the rookie mistake of miscalculating how much oil remains in the needle after you're done sticking.
    what the hell does that mean? i dont understand how the oil remains in the needle AFTER an injection, and how will this lead to a low dose?

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    he already admitted his cycle error people read his post and youll see what hes asking.

Run it 2 weeks after the last shot bro, youll be fine sticking with that.

I would get more enth and run it at 500 a week for another 8 weeks. 250 a week is so low that you shouldn't have bothered. Var is not very strong ether. I'm assuming this is a first cycle. Many people have a hard time eating enough for long cycles. It is very hard on the digestive track. If you are up to it and can get more gear in time extend the cycle. I hope your are taking HCG through this . ...If not wait 12 days to start PCt

Like I said earlier, as an athlete (not of the BB variety) I am quite happy with my results, so let's drop the knocks on my dosages. For various reasons, extending the cycle is not an option at this point.

Basically what I am asking is if ANY test got into my system from the last shot (even if it was 50 mg or so) do I need to wait 14 days? Or 12 like Lion said? Or because the dosage was so tiny do I need to get on PCT sooner?

Also, is there any harm in starting my PCT sooner and staying with it longer? Or is it not advised just because it usually wastes the chemicals?

Timm1704: You lose a bit of whatever substance you are shooting every shot, because even after you push the syringe down all the way, there is a tiny bit still in the head of the needle. Over lots of stickings, it adds up. I knew this before, but just underestimated how much I would lose.

Sorry not trying to knock you I would just run some hcg and the run clomid and tamoxifen for 3-4 weeks lower doses on the clomid. If you run the hcg in the 12 day window your nuts will be back to size when you start with the clomid and tamox.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Wait two weeks and run PCT. I wouldn't run HCG at the end of this cycle. Goodluck.

Thread Information