ufc30 is offline New Member

question about raised letters on bottom of TT bottles

I have some TT eq and Winny. I noticed that the eq has raised letters on the bottom of the bottle like I expected, but the winny doesn't. Is that normal????

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Yep...The trembolona doesn't have raised letters either...

ufc30 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot Ironfist. Hey, how about that Bustamante! Was that impressive or what? Especially considering the whole finger infection. With him, Baroni, Salaverry, and a returning Dave Menne this weight class is finally getting the ball rolling! Too bad the Russians didn't pan out.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by ufc30
    Thanks a lot Ironfist. Hey, how about that Bustamante! Was that impressive or what? Especially considering the whole finger infection. With him, Baroni, Salaverry, and a returning Dave Menne this weight class is finally getting the ball rolling! Too bad the Russians didn't pan out.
    Baroni looked awesome...that guy hits like a damn sledgehammer, was also ripped as all hell....Bustamante was also a stud...Did you get to see the prelim fights? Those 2 young kids beat the hell out of each other...I can't remember their names but they were like 20-22 yrs old and had jaws of steel, i don't know how 1 of them didn't get knocked out...Rico was also pretty damn impressive, team punishment has some good fighters...randy is gonna have his hands run in the road to the championship...I'm just glad Barnett is out of it, he's a shitbag...

Thread Information