Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

Orals effects on lipid levels

You know I was wondering this earlier today

Orals tend to be ALOT harsher on lipid levels then there base non 17aa counterparts usually.

Through what pathway does the 17aa mod interfere specifically with lipids so much more than non 17aa steroids ???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Bro...I've been looking through Nandi's posts(on cuttingedge) for an answer.Been on avant looking...nothing bro.I tried as your question sparked on interest for me as well.
    I'll look around some more and see if I can dig up something.Or I just might pose the question to the brains on Avant and CEM.

~Pinnacle~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Bro...I've been looking through Nandi's posts(on cuttingedge) for an answer.Been on avant looking...nothing bro.I tried as your question sparked on interest for me as well.
    I'll look around some more and see if I can dig up something.Or I just might pose the question to the brains on Avant and CEM.

~Pinnacle~
    The brains on Avant will certainly be able to help. What is also weird is that certain steroids have the 17aa modification yet are considered "less harsh", i.e. Anavar .....I'd be curious to know if Anavar too was less harsh on ones lipids considering its reputation as being softer on the liver than most orals.

Thread Information