Loki9090 is offline New Member

I few thoughts about steroids...

Dear Friends,

After reading so much, after reading and hearing so much, I got to a conclusion….
    i know nothing about steroids

Most claim that who ever uses steroids must stay off for an amount of time equal to the cycle….
    others the double…
    and so on…

Lots of talk about a correct PCT…
    I agree with everything…
    but the truth is…
    talk talk talk…
    the loses will arrive sooner or later…
    the PCT only delays it…
    genetics will prevail….

I have done a couple of cycles….
    with very good results…
    but…
    (yes there is a but)

When I stay off…
    I loose most of what I have gained!!!!

Every cycle is like a restart…

You competitors out there…
    any serious advice?
    Non stop roids????
    Proviron for bridging???
    Longer Cycles???
    More Cycles…with little rest????
    What should I do?

Thank You ALL for You time and attention

With my very best regards
    Last edited by Loki9090; 12-05-2005 at 05:29 PM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i am interested too, but i have heard of most people keepin gains.
    loki how was ur diet? how long did u train b4 ur cycled? what gains did u have b4 u cycled?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    so i see you dont know how to keep your diet.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you keep up with your training, and stick to a diet that meets or exceeds your caloric demand, I don't see what wld keep you from keeping your gains long term.... unless you are just so far above your genetic potential....

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    As long as you keep up with your training, and stick to a diet that meets or exceeds your caloric demand, I don't see what wld keep you from keeping your gains long term.... unless you are just so far above your genetic potential....
    exactly. so many people run a cycle and go into a depression when coming off and lose all of thier gains. i did it after my first cycle, but thank god the gym became an addiction for me. in order to keep gains its got to be a lifestyle, motions that are gone through every day to supplement your body more than normal. i wake up to take a piss at night and go to the kitchen to slam a protien shake. i gag over the kitchen sink trying to stuff 10 hard boiled eggs down my throat after i just ate a bananna and a big ass bowl of grape nuts. god damn it love it.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    what compounds were you running?

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    wow man ive allways heard of people who keep allmost all of their muscle gains..they tell me diet is what keeps it...keep that high intake diet for a while after the pct and then bring it down a bit..till u find ur new matenence level..and keep pumpin.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I love Vida Guerra.

~SC~

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    you will keep ur gains if u keep eating at a certain. Acutally you should gain more.

Most people dont do this. I prefer to gain 20 lbs in a cycle and loose ten over the next few months cutting

Just think of it like this a 200 lb man eats more than a 150 lb man

keeping gains is 99% diet related

Loki9090 is offline New Member
    First of all Thank you all for answering me

My cycles have been of decadurabolin, sustenon and winstrol …all true ones since they are made in the place where I live…I just have to go chemist around the corner and buy them.

I’ve always been an high competition athlete in combat sports…so I know how to eat, I weigh about 198 pounds.

I truly believe that even with the best diet it is very very difficult to maintain the testo in the levels that it was before…or even close to it

thank You all

Steroids are drugs, and there is no way you will keep the effects of them premantly. Most guys don't go off long enough to realise the gains are temporary, so if you are using you have to continualy build on your last cycle. This takes hard work, great diet and training and an intelligent cycling plan.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Steroids are drugs, and there is no way you will keep the effects of them premantly.
    Bull Sh!t. Maybe if you are way beyond your genetic potential or your body has not hit hemostasis. If you are unknowledgable maybe you should read that thread about shutting your pie hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Bull Sh!t. Maybe if you are way beyond your genetic potential or your body has not hit hemostasis. If you are unknowledgable maybe you should read that thread about shutting your pie hole.
    Only a lazy fool would use steroids before they hit their their natural genetic potential. And If you think the 50lbs you gain from drugs over that potential will be kept for years and years naturally you have no idea what you are talking about.

I bet you think taking an aspirin once will prevent head aches and thin your blood for the rest of your life....LMAO

And If you think the 50lbs you gain from drugs over that potential will be kept for years and years naturally you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Hmmm... People age dummy. Even under your genetic potential you will loose as you age. We are not talking 20+ years down the road. Some are more gifted in the genetic arena while others lack... example: you seemingly lack in the brain part of genetics.

Hmmm... People age dummy. Even under your genetic potential you will loose as you age. We are not talking 20+ years down the road. Some are more gifted in the genetic arena while others lack... example: you seemingly lack in the brain part of genetics.
    You obviously have no clue about how steroids work, if you think most of their effects last for years and years is just naive. Do you also think that going through Chemotherapy cures you of all cancers for the rest of your life??? Steroids give you temporary gains only...sure you might keep a little after being off for a few years but you will lose most of what you gained beyond your natural limit.

Common sense bro......do some reading before you make ridicules statements.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 12-06-2005 at 07:54 AM.

You obviously have no clue about how steroids work, if you think most of their effects last for years and years is just naive. Do you also think that going through Chemotherapy cures you of all cancers for the rest of your life???

Common sense bro......do some reading before you make redicules statements.
    Wow... you are so smart. Nobody knows as much as you. Really without you hear to explain how things work, I am not sure what we would do... I just cant say enough about your intell... Yeah what ever.

Funny thing I know someone who had chemotherapy and has been cured of cancer for over 20 years. Bad example on your part.

I am not sure "you" want to be talking about common sense... Do some research, training, and after you get 15 years under your belt - give us a holla.

sure you might keep a little after being off for a few years but you will lose most of what you gained beyond your natural limit.
    Nice to see you added this part. Maybe I was too harsh... we'll see. Have a good day bro.

Wow... you are so smart. Nobody knows as much as you. Really without you hear to explain how things work, I am not sure what we would do... I just cant say enough about your intell... Yeah what ever. You have no point here.....just flaming me
    Funny thing I know someone who had chemotherapy and has been cured of cancer for over 20 years. Bad example on your part. You know one person so it must be true........So go give a speech at Harvard about how Chemo cured your friend for 20 years so it must work for everyone..LMAO

I am not sure "you" want to be talking about common sense... Do some research, training, and after you get 15 years under your belt - give us a holla.when you come off cycle for 5 years come and tell us about how you are doing, for me I lost about 30 of the 40lbs I gained....maybe I just have crap DNA??
    We have to agree to disagree it seems
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 12-06-2005 at 09:07 AM.

{You have no point here.....just flaming me}
    Funny you say that Tyrone... that seems like your protective mechanism.

{You know one person so it must be true........So go give a speech at Harvard about how Chemo cured your friend for 20 years so it must work for everyone..LMAO}
    But you are saying it works for nobody forever... do you expect people to buy into your bull sh!t?

{You really have no clue about much do you....sad, when you come off cycle for 5 years come and tell us about how you are still as big and strong as when you were using...LMAO}
    No clue is subjective. Everyone on here could act like they know everything... but then everyone would be called tyrone.

Tryone> <everyone that can read your low self esteem issues.

{for me I lost about 30 of the 40lbs I gained....maybe I just have crap DNA?? }
    Or you just don't know what you are doing...

{for me I lost about 30 of the 40lbs I gained....maybe I just have crap DNA?? }
    Or you just don't know what you are doing...
    True story

Thread Information