Thread: T3/Clen dilemma

gorilla is offline Associate Member

T3/Clen dilemma

its been well stated that the use of T3/clen should be avoided without anabolics. My dilemma is this: I've just recently (4weeks) came of a cycle. And since then i've been trying to take the fat off which I gained during the cycle. I planned on using T3/clen to help me but now it seems to be a bad idea.
    So....I hasnt been long enough for me to start a new cycle but at the same time I dont want to look like a backstreet boy in a few weeks. THE QUESTION now is how much juice is enough to keep me anabolic and not loose too much muscle? Would a 20cc bottle of (RWR) winstrol (50mg/ml) be enough to ofset the catabolic state? If so should I use 50mg ed or eod?? Another thought would be to just use the clen by itself with out the T3. I planned on using the T3 the way cycleon outlined in his post for about 25 days at a MAX dosage of 100mcgs maybey only as high as 75mcgs?? Depending on how I react. All input is appreciated
    gorilla

I am no expert on the subject, but from what I've heard T3 should only be used if also taking some sort of anabolic (Winny may be enough as I have seen many winny based cutting cycles....). If you are eager to start shredding the fat now, I would just alternate back and forth between clen and ECA. Two weeks on, two weeks off. You should be good with just that.

Just my two cents.... Good luck bro!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    20 mg of anavar is enough ED

bump

bulldog is offline New Member
    Have you considered primabolan? From what I understand it is often used to "bridge" between cycles. Low side effects if any and good on a low calorie diet.

tell you the truth it comes down to the availability of my source, and primo isnt an option for me???

bump

Gilster is offline Member
    Originally posted by SHOT
    20 mg of anavar is enough ED
    This is exactly what I am going to start later this week. I just finished clomid and 1 week later I will do clen /t-3/anavar at 20mg/d. This should prevent muscle waisting. The clen will be Superclen at 1/4 tab climbing slowly to 1 whole tab, and then taper back to 1/4 for 21 days. The t-3 I will use SHOT's cycle of 111222333444333222111 which will be 21 days also. Then I will do 21 days of eca and then back on clen/t-3 for 21 more. Anavar throughout at 20mg/d. 63 days total for cutting purposes. Gonna be tough with the holidays right around the corner.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Good luck brother...keep me posted

Originally posted by Gilster

This is exactly what I am going to start later this week. I just finished clomid and 1 week later I will do clen/t-3/anavar at 20mg/d. This should prevent muscle waisting. The clen will be Superclen at 1/4 tab climbing slowly to 1 whole tab, and then taper back to 1/4 for 21 days. The t-3 I will use SHOT's cycle of 111222333444333222111 which will be 21 days also. Then I will do 21 days of eca and then back on clen/t-3 for 21 more. Anavar throughout at 20mg/d. 63 days total for cutting purposes. Gonna be tough with the holidays right around the corner.

Thread Information