hotstuff is offline Female Member

Female needing help with clen

I just started taking clen about 2 weeks ago. I was reading a different thread earlier from some guys that were having cramping problems. Is that something females can have to? So far I really haven't noticed any side effects other than some shaking.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes females get cramps also. my wife gets them real bad. you should make sure you drink lots of water and take taurien

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    I just started taking clen about 2 weeks ago. I was reading a different thread earlier from some guys that were having cramping problems. Is that something females can have to? So far I really haven't noticed any side effects other than some shaking.
    Sides vary from person to person.Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.I just get some mild headaches from clen ,that's it.

You have alot of posts for a new member...lol....

Welcome to the board!

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the replies. I got a little paranoid when I was reading the other posts about clen because the other night I was out shopping and I had the worst cramps.....but they were just like menstrual cramps but double the pain. I even called my fiance from the mall becuase they were hurting SO BAD. I didn't think anything of it except maybe it was "the time of the month" thing until I was reading the threads tonight. So I was just wondering if I was freaking out over nothing or if they were cramps from the clen. By the way, in the 2 weeks I've taken clen that is the only time I have had problems. Sorry for the paragraph!!

....lol.....
    I am actually wondering if i'm taking enough. What is a normal dose per day? And also, if I am drinking water constantly all day long(I have a water cooler in my office) do I need taurine?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Usually you'd get cramps while training or doing cardio.ie;legs,arms ect...stomach sounds like,well,you know...

~Pinnacle~

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    cycle is usually started at 30 mcg a day and slowley worked up depending on tolerence. taken for two weeks on two off. unless benydril is taken during the third week.

ecivon is offline Member
    Hot Stuff, usually any side effects will have subsided on day 8-10. Some side effects for various reasons will effect people differently. An alternative to clen I was told about is a stack of ephedrine and a good thermogenic and that it would out perform clen. I plan to check that out as there are just as many unhappy with it as those who like it. That's an unacceptable ratio to me. I had an untimely cramp that freaked out my girlfriend and that was motive enough. Just listen to your body.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    id say 120 mcg max for females. there are some really good information threads about clen , i have then all saved on text for quick reference for me and the wife.

i found a thread where a guy was saying he was just hanging out with his girl and got bad cramps in his a**hole. Then some other guys replied saying they had the same problem. Basically they weren't working out...just hangin' out. So I was wondering if girls could have the same problem....or if any other females on here had the same problem.

ecivon is offline Member
    Hot Stuff, I said my GF was visiting my belly button when my ab cramped up so bad I screamed and scared the crap out of her and made her cry. She works out very hard so is quite comfortable around the gym environment. My concern was uncertainty about whether vital (organ) related muscles could cramp up and cause serious problems.

hell devil1 i'm only doing 60mcg right now. Should I up the dosage?

thanks for the reply on the GF ecivon. I had looked at that particular thread before I actually joined the site tonight and when I went to refer back to it I couldn't remember where I saw it! sorry! thanks for the reply though!

hey evicon...hold on...i totally just misquoted you then. which guys were talking about the cramping in the ass area???

ecivon is offline Member
    Not a problem Hot Stuff ... Thanks for the courtesy. I mentioned my GF as everyone who uses steroids needs to consider what can happen not only to us, the user, but as well aspects of behavior, side effects, etc. and how steroids changing those things, if only temporarily, can have a negative effect on personal relationships.

ecivon is offline Member
    Hot Stuff - My post and threads under Clen Sucks!!!!

Is more better with clen .....?

Or should I say....the longer you go should you take more?

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    its been said that u start out low around 50mcg/day and move up every day 10 or 20mcgs and keep going until u feel that the sides r starting to annoy u too much...but after 2-3 weeks it will loose its effect..thus the aforementioned 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off routine...or 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca and repeat...when u know ur confortable levels of clen and/or eca u dont need to begin low and raise it up anymore just on the first week of it..i hope my info is usfull to u

very useful mrsuperpump! Thanks!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    clen tabs are 0.02mcg
    so how many tabs are u takin?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    its been said that u start out low around 50mcg/day and move up every day 10 or 20mcgs and keep going until u feel that the sides r starting to annoy u too much...but after 2-3 weeks it will loose its effect..thus the aforementioned 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off routine...or 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca and repeat...when u know ur confortable levels of clen and/or eca u dont need to begin low and raise it up anymore just on the first week of it..i hope my info is usfull to u
    I would start lower for a female, around 20 or 30 mcg's

i am not taking tabs....i am using liquid. i started at 2 squirts and am now doing 3 squirts per day.

I did 2 yesterday and didn't notice any effects....did 3 today and have the shakes.

Thread Information