msu16366 is offline Member

My next winter bulker

Well on January 1 I plan to start next cycle. I want to keep it limited to 3 months so by july I can run my summer cutter.
    week 1-4 D bol or anadrol ( I never took anadrol)
    week 1-10 DECA 400 week (Front load 750 first week)
    week 1-11 Test E 500 week ( Front Load 1000 first week)
    week 12-13 test prop at 150mg eod
    HCG running at 500iu for 10 days towards end of cycle. Novadex , B6 , clomid
    I am only running deca 10 weeks so I can start another cycle in summer. Hopefully it wil still work, what do you think?
    On july 1 I want to start my summer cycle.

Now I heard the time on time off theory, but If you get your blood work done and everything looks good than your good to go correct?
    What should I tell my family doctor to check and what reason can I give so my blue cross/blur shield can cover it. Thanks.
    Last cycle clomid started october 1, I know its only 3 months off but some things I cant wait for, but I am willing to go to the doctor.
    Thanks for any help with this cycle or some other info.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    why the prop at the end like that? just curious.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    why the prop at the end like that? just curious.

I think he's using it to have test in his system while the long estered test clears... I did this with a-bombs at the end of my long estered test cycle..

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    Im not big on frontloading, i like to jsut run the max u want all the way threw ..

how come you do not like frontloading,]
    Plus I was thinking if I am taking a bombs in the begining , maybe no need to frontload,
    maybe I will just run 750 test and 500 deca all the way through than.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I think he's using it to have test in his system while the long estered test clears... I did this with a-bombs at the end of my long estered test cycle..

Exactly!!! I just did the same thing and worked great. Nothing like running a short ester while the long ones clear out. That way you can just start PCT 3 days after the prop

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteyeBrowe*
    Im not big on frontloading,.

I frontloaded for the first time this winter bulker. I liked and disliked it. I liked it b/c results kicked in immediately!!! Within 2 weeks of Test E and EQ I was feeling the strength and mass gains. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the reason I disliked it was b/c gains subsided rather quickly. At about the 10 week mark I wasnt really gaining much. I think from such high doses that SHBG levels rose rather quickly putting a halt to my gains. If I was running a longer cycle I would have thrown something in there to lower SHBG levels and I know the gains would have started coming again. But considering It was a 13 week cycle or so I finshed up the Test E and EQ and ran the prop and fina for another 3 weeks. The fina was actually introduced at week 7 so I was able to run it for 6 weeks.

what can you take to lower SHBG levels

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    what can you take to lower SHBG levels

If you have the time read this entire Thread. It will seem overwhelming but is totaly worth it. If not then just scroll through the first 10 or so. This topic was covered. I commented on this in post #9

Thread Information