Thread: 1st cycle

Redalert is offline New Member

1st cycle

It's my first cycle and I'm going to be taking 40mg of Dianabol a day, how much can I expect to gain, and keep off of a 6 week cycle, and how severe are the side affects with dbol ? And which would be better for PCT Nolvadex or Chlomid and should I take those ed during the cycle as well? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redalert
    It's my first cycle and I'm going to be taking 40mg of Dianabol a day, how much can I expect to gain, and keep off of a 6 week cycle, and how severe are the side affects with dbol? And which would be better for PCT Nolvadex or Chlomid and should I take those ed during the cycle as well? Thanks.
    That is a terrible first cycle.

Just do a Test only cycle for 10 weeks at 500mg each week.
    PCT on this site almost all people say use both. I just use Nolvadex for 4 weeks for my PCT, at 60/40/40/20

j martini is offline Member
    Do a search on Dbol only cycles, because i cant really be bothered repeating myself for the 10000000000000th time

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Your proposed cycle sucks ass.... let me guess... U r afraid of needles?
    like tyrone said test e or test c 500mg/week for 10 weeks or i like 12 weeks.
    inject twice a week... 250mg on mon morning...250mg on thurs nite

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    research more. dbol only is not the way to go for a first cycle

anabolic6825 is offline New Member
    Ive gotten great gains with dbol only cycles. I have yet to go over 20 mg/ day and Im 240 lbs. I gain between 5-7lbs. while on as well as my strength increases between 20- 30 lbs per lift ( just the basic squat bench deadlift). However when I come of my weight returns to normal but the strength stays maybe loosing the most 5 lbs per lift. Ive been training for 6 years naturally and Ive done 3 dbol only cycles 6 weeks in duration.

Thread Information