Thread: Gyno Question

newbierthri is offline New Member

Gyno Question

I'd like to know what's the soonest you've had or have heard of someone getting gyno into a cycle. my friend swears that he's getting itchy nips after only two weeks of test e 500 a week. do u think it's all in his head or can gyno start to flare up that early?

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    it can flare up at anytime. id tell him to up his nolva to 80 mg a day .

Also make sure he doesnt use letro .. this product esd inneffective on me and many others

Quote Originally Posted by newbierthri
    I'd like to know what's the soonest you've had or have heard of someone getting gyno into a cycle. my friend swears that he's getting itchy nips after only two weeks of test e 500 a week. do u think it's all in his head or can gyno start to flare up that early?
    Everyone is different so I guess it is possible especially if your prone to it. Tell him to run nolva at 60-80mg/ED until symptoms subside. Then run a maintenence dose throughout the rest of his cycle including PCT. If the nolva works...then it is possible.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbierthri
    also is your friend yourself ...just curious

OG LOK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    also is your friend yourself ...just curious
    most likely

lol, yeah i know, i hear the "my friend" thing alot on here too, but this really is a friend, we both got our stuff through the same guy and kinda dared each other to do it, otherwise i don't think neither of us would have, but last night he was freaking out on me about his nips and i just thought it was all in his head but if u guys say it can be for real than mb it is, he's taking nolva for it as of last night, we had some on hand for pct or in emergencies such as this.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell him to run 80mg until those symptoms go away and then 20mg through the rest of the cycle.

But yes he could start having problems with gyno this early..........

alright man, i just did, thanks

Thread Information