POSH is offline Member

back on after gyno surger?

Need some opinions. I haven't done any juice for the past 2 1/2 years. I had gyno surgery about a year ago. I want to try running a basic cycle and actually do this responsibly like an adult instead of a juice junkie.

I will be running
    wk 1-12 - test prop 500mg. per week
    wk 1-6 - 30mg. dbol ed
    wk 6-12 - 75mg. fina eod
    wk 1-12 .5mg. arimidex ed
    and post cycle (still looking into this)

How big of a risk am I running to getting gyno back? I don't need any "You should run this instead of this" responses. I only have access to this, so it is this or nothing for right now.

How many other people have gone back on after surgery, but then had it come back?

I was an idiot 2 yrs. ago and stayed "on" for WAY too long with no breaks. That is how my gyno developed.

Anyway, I would appreciate any responses or a bump, thank you.

POSH
    Last edited by POSH; 01-13-2006 at 05:05 AM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    The risk you would be taking would depend on how much of the glanular tissue the plasic surgeon removed when he performed the operation.

If he removed the entire gland the chances of gyno coming back are slim to none. However, if he removed only a portion of the gland then there is some risk...

If he removed 60-70% of the gland then you will probably be less prone to getting gyno than before the surgery, however if it was only 10-20% that he removed then you are still probably at a high risk. Everyone reacts differently.

Be sure to take your AI and SERMs to protect yourself during this cycle.

I would talk to your Doctor about this, I would think you are much less likley to get gyno now but thats just an opinnion.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Def. ask your doc. I had the glands removed 6 years ago and have never had gyno symptoms again.

OG LOK is offline Banned
    I dont think it would be much of a risk....but be ware...tren is 5x more likely to give you gyno compared to test. cahnges of getting progesterone gyno are higher. if you can run nolva 20 mg's a day to be on the safe side i don't think you have anything to worry about.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva does nothing for progesterone related gyno.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Def. ask your doc. I had the glands removed 6 years ago and have never had gyno symptoms again.
    How much of the gland did the surgeon remove? I was told by my plastic surgeon that they never remove 100% of the gland/tissue as it would give a "caved in" appearance.

When i mentioned steroid use after gyno surgery, he said that would be very stupid.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I would make sure I have a good pct! I would run letro or nola bro!! Go luck bro!

POSH is offline Member
    I will email my doc and ask him.....he practices in Mexico. I know he didn't remove the whole gland, he said he was going to leave some to keep a nice shape and so it wasn't concave. Has anyone on this board gotten gyno twice????
    Thanks for all the responses so far!
    BUMP

POSH is offline Member
    bump

Unoid is offline Member
    run letro and bridge off to nolva for pct you'll have 0 problems, no way you could

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a member here...Devildog i think is his name....he had surgery and has before and after pics..shoot him a PM

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There's a member here...Devildog i think is his name....he had surgery and has before an dafter pics..shoot him a PM
    after surgery pic
    Just Had Gyno Surgery

POSH is offline Member
    I talked to my doc, and he didn't recommend it, but he said in his opinion it probably wont come back. I am going to be running arimidex @ .5 ed. This should take away any major possibilities, correct?
    And, no, the entire gland was not removed. He showed me what he removed after the surgery and it looked like a bloody marshmellow (the smore kind, not the hot choclate kind). There is some gland left around the front to preserve the shape of my chest.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am having gyno surgery done in June (with a tummy tuck aswell). I want really want to run my 2nd cycle a few months after the surgery, but i am scared of getting it again.

I developed gyno through puberty and not through the use of AAS.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    bro, use letro instead of arimidex . letro is stronger, cheaper, and it controls progesterone gyno too.

POSH is offline Member
    Maybe run arimidex the first 6 weeks w/ the dbol and letro the last 6 weeks w/ the fina?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Need some opinions. I haven't done any juice for the past 2 1/2 years. I had gyno surgery about a year ago. I want to try running a basic cycle and actually do this responsibly like an adult instead of a juice junkie.

I will be running
    wk 1-12 - test prop 500mg. per week
    wk 1-6 - 30mg. dbol ed
    wk 6-12 - 75mg. fina eod
    wk 1-12 .5mg. arimidex ed
    and post cycle (still looking into this)

How big of a risk am I running to getting gyno back? I don't need any "You should run this instead of this" responses. I only have access to this, so it is this or nothing for right now.

How many other people have gone back on after surgery, but then had it come back?

I was an idiot 2 yrs. ago and stayed "on" for WAY too long with no breaks. That is how my gyno developed.

Anyway, I would appreciate any responses or a bump, thank you.

POSH
    If i were you I would stick without the tren and ds, try varying it up for somthing that has little or no chance of causing gyno like var or tbol,

POSH is offline Member
    Now I was out of commission for about 2 years, and I am embarressed to ask, but what is the "tbol" I have been hearing about? Is that new or something I already knew of, and a slang term? This makes me feel like a newb....oh well

POSH is offline Member
    nevermind, I found out.

Thread Information