kingbrew is offline New Member

What's with no sides??

Hey bros, I just have a question about my cycle and how long it takes to really kick in. It's my first cycle, test en 500mg EW, 400mg EQ EW, plus 10mg Nolv every day. I had my first injection about 8 days ago. I havn't seen any side effects whatsoever. No acne (if anything my skin got better), no agression, no bloat, nothin, except for being damn horny. I would say I have definetly had a huge increase in strength over the past 8 days, which is almost unbelievable, however, I havn't really gained any weight!? I was just wondering if anyone has done a cycle like this, if so, how long does it take for the test to kick in? I know the EQ takes about 3-4 weeks to get goin, but i thought the test was sposed to have very quick results.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    common dude, this question is EVERYWHERE> SEARCH BUTTON!!!
    but since im here:
    test will "Kick in around 5-7wks" eq will take around7-8wks on average. you should start putting on weight by week three.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    OHHH, wellcome to AR BTW!

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    you will feel the kick of the enanthate by week 3, and you are complaining that you have no side effects??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Most do not have sides... just like if you take medicine not all people have the sides listed to know it is working. I only got acne once in 8 cycles.

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle was enanthate /cyp only cycle and by the end of week three I was up 16 lbs. Of coarse the diet/calorie intake plays a big role in this as well.I ran 200mgs up to 600 mgs and back down to 100mgs at the end of the cycle.I think it was 10 weeks. I used no nolva or any thing like that.

kingbrew is offline New Member
    okay maybe it seems like i was complaining about having no sides, THATS DEF NOT THE CASE!! What I meant to say was just that, from what i have read, test usually started working pretty quickly, I never read anything before that said it takes up to a month to kick in. thanks for the replys tho

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    If you would have used the 'search' function, you would have read that a long estered test, (test enth. in this case),does take about a month to kick in. Test prop starts working pretty quickly.

Thread Information