willymo is offline New Member

New cycle for Newbie

Listen, Obviously I am new at this or I wouldn't be asking some of you for your help. I have done as much reasearch as I thought was right for me, but it's never enough info on this. I could have spent two years in a classroom setting learning all the names and correct way's to use A.S. but I didn't and I'm sorry to all the pro's. I am currently taking 50mg every other day of winstrol and 400mg of EQ twice a week. This is my first cycle. I am currently 5'5" 220lbs and would say pretty stocky, not fat. I would like to cut up more and this is what I was told was good. Are the dosages good? Any Advice? Am I wasting my time considering this is my first cylcle?

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    well u shoulda done ur re search, i guess its okay to finish up with that cycle. but if u wanna get cut, try doing a cycle of test prop, fina, and winstrol depot. But dont do it right away, make it one of ur later cycles because fina and test prop arent for beginngers. thats the best cutting cycle i can think of if thats what ur looking for.

How far in the cycle are you???
    If you can I would throw in some test 250mg 2x a week( 500mg a week total).
    Plus you might think about dropping the Winni from the cycle and lowering the EQ doise from 800mg a week to 400-500mg a week...

willymo is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. Will I notice any strength increases at all? I am in my third week.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willymo
    Listen, Obviously I am new at this or I wouldn't be asking some of you for your help. I have done as much reasearch as I thought was right for me, but it's never enough info on this. I could have spent two years in a classroom setting learning all the names and correct way's to use A.S. but I didn't and I'm sorry to all the pro's. I am currently taking 50mg every other day of winstrol and 400mg of EQ twice a week. This is my first cycle. I am currently 5'5" 220lbs and would say pretty stocky, not fat. I would like to cut up more and this is what I was told was good. Are the dosages good? Any Advice? Am I wasting my time considering this is my first cylcle?
    ive done two cycles my dosages were as follows: test 400mg/week
    eq 500mg/week winstrol 50mg/ed, if i were u i would cut the eq in like half and hit up some test instead of all that eq and id hit up the winny everyday at 50mg

eq and winny are prime choices for cutting up tho good juice choices id say!

and your not wasting your time at all IMO i bet if your already in a few weeks youve seen some nice gains/leaning out

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i am currently looking for teenage boys
    dont listen to a word this man says he cannot be trusted

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    dont listen to a word this man says he cannot be trusted

Thread Information