Velocity is offline New Member

Angry Army Soldier needs some help!

G'day

i'm new to posting on these forums, although i have been reading for a while now, i'm a Soldier that wants to bulk up, currently i'm 21 years of age 6feet and 70kg, we have a gym on our base here and i bodybuild 4 days a week. i find it literally impossible to gain any muscle mass, as every day i do a 2.4run through the mountains, a 400m swim fully clothed with a 25kg pack and various other cardio work. we get 3 meals a day, and i basically eat two plates of meals, in my room i have some basic food supplys which i try and eat as much as possible.

For a while now i have been considering taking Steriods so i can get my ideal weight which is around the 95-100kg mark. i have considered taking HGH, EQ, Deca , Dbol

i havn't really got to the dosage yet but what i am really concerned about is getting a urine and blood test, and getting kicked out, we have 2 months on and 1 month off, all the test's are tested on Recriational drugs mostly, although i don't want to risk it either.

i have pretty much bought it down to HGH or EQ, i read that there is a steriod cleanse that some people have been saying that it works? does it work for hgh and eq? can i take it while i am on steriods?

Thanks for your replys

OG LOK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity
    G'day

i'm new to posting on these forums, although i have been reading for a while now, i'm a Soldier that wants to bulk up, currently i'm 21 years of age 6feet and 70kg, we have a gym on our base here and i bodybuild 4 days a week. i find it literally impossible to gain any muscle mass, as every day i do a 2.4run through the mountains, a 400m swim fully clothed with a 25kg pack and various other cardio work. we get 3 meals a day, and i basically eat two plates of meals, in my room i have some basic food supplys which i try and eat as much as possible.

For a while now i have been considering taking Steriods so i can get my ideal weight which is around the 95-100kg mark. i have considered taking HGH, EQ, Deca , Dbol

i havn't really got to the dosage yet but what i am really concerned about is getting a urine and blood test, and getting kicked out, we have 2 months on and 1 month off, all the test's are tested on Recriational drugs mostly, although i don't want to risk it either.

i have pretty much bought it down to HGH or EQ, i read that there is a steriod cleanse that some people have been saying that it works? does it work for hgh and eq? can i take it while i am on steriods?

Thanks for your replys
    i put your problem in bold...if you want to gain weight...you have to have a good diet....eating 6 small meals a day will suffice to gain weight....try eating small meals with about 40 grams of protein...check out the diet section as I have seen this ofrum is pretty good in that department...STEROIDS ARE NOT MUSCLES IN A BOTTLE! plain and simple.....EAT EAT EAT.lay out your diet and we can modify it from there...also get protein powder....in the miliatry you guys get paid and get all your food free, invest it in protein powder. the board sponsor has good deals on weight gainer.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Read around the site and you will learn a lot of new things.

As for the urine test, I doubt if they will test for steroids as they are very expensive test. They won't show up on a recreational drug test however.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I spent a little time in the army so can understand your problem. but like the guys said its just a case of getting your diet right. I no army grub aint exactly 5 star or anything but it will have food with good sources of protein cos the people who cook it (normaly civis) know how hard ur schedule is.

i wouldnt do roids cos your not even at ur ideal body weight let alone be near ur genetic potential.

read and learn my freind

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Remember when gaining weight you may have to be taped. Also, running with an additional 10-20lbs will cut down on your 2 mile time.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i duno how ur schedule works but maybe you could down a weight gainer before your run and a protein/carb shake afterwards.

Im no pro in this game but maybe Swole will get his say here.

I wouldnt bother with juice if i was in the army. What if you get shipped out somewhere stopping abruptly can screw up your hormone levels. Plus its sounds like you need endurance more than muscle and steroids arent going to help the endurance. Steroids arent for you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

For a while now i have been considering taking Steriods so i can get my ideal weight
    If you cannot do this naturally (gain weight) and have access to 7-8 meals per day, there is no point. It's a total waste of time.

Not only that, w/out a solidified base or many years, there is also no point.

AAS do not all of a sudden "cure" a problem.

~SC~

G'day

Thanks for your replys
    You have to be joking. Anabolics is the last thing you need

Thread Information