Billyeleven is offline New Member

My friend is terrified!!! please help with this.

Ok, my buddy came into my gym this morning and had some problems with his last injection site. He injected yesterday morning, and today he has this lump on his shoulder that is about the size of a golf ball, maybe even a little bigger. When he told me to poke it, it felt really weird and rubbery. He complains that it itches all the time, and past injection sites always itch but have never swelled up like that. Is this normal or should I tell him to go to the doctor?

OG LOK is offline Banned
    could be an abcess or an infection, I would have him go to the Doc ASAP

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Go to the doc as they will give anti-biotic, if you do not want to do that... Play doctor, get a 20g syringe and poke it in there and see if you can drain it... I had to do that on a zit once... a great big one while on cyle... kinda under the armpit, it hurt and I wish someone else was the one who had done it so I could concentrate on no pain.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Go to the doc as they will give anti-biotic, if you do not want to do that... Play doctor, get a 20g syringe and poke it in there and see if you can drain it... I had to do that on a zit once... a great big one while on cyle... kinda under the armpit, it hurt and I wish someone else was the one who had done it so I could concentrate on no pain.
    OMG That'll teach me for eating while browsing AR!

OG LOK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    you familiar with a mod named Swellin? he actually had pics of himself doin that. looked like a big bloody snot rocket.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would NOT play Dr. You could make it worse!!!! I would tell your friend to get it checked out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    you familiar with a mod named Swellin? he actually had pics of himself doin that. looked like a big bloody snot rocket.
    Yes, that was gross. I am sure my boil-thingy was not deep like that... I saved myself a trip to the doc. I was also a medic army and a paramedic, so I had a good idea of what to do.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Tell your friend he needs to go to the doctor. don't play around with that shi*. Tell him to tell the doctor straight up, who knows the doctor might even help him out. doubt it but who knows.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    just get some anti biotics if it doesnt start going down then drain it

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    does anyone remember way back when (it may have been on EF, - can't remember) the pics of the guy who gave himself gyno surgury?

You need a super big needle to drain that shit, like a 16 or 18 gauge. A doctor would first prescribe antibiotics if it didnt go down, but if it's truly the size of a golf ball a good Doc. would just drain it from the get go.

Thread Information