Thread: Test-1

reps is offline New Member

Test-1

Whats up with this new Test-1 shit? On one page they tell you it's not a pro-hormone and then they say it is! I have never used products like AD-1 but I have used the 19-nor. stuff and was very unhappy with the results. I think over all these products " although trying hard to do it right," Are just pipe-dream products. Iv'e got more gains of portien,glutamine, and zma. Just my oppinion, because the day they do get it right it probably will be a regulated product..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I came to the same conclusion, if it's otc your not going to get steriod like effects. Doesn't matter how much they hype it. Then again you could be the one in a million that gets good gains from it, but it sound like you and I are not one of those.

Welcome to AR reps

JohnnyB

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    It looks like a promising product... But then again thats what I said about Andro when it first came out . Any how, since its converts into some powerful form of test in the body, the only way to see steriod like gains would be to take around a bottle every other day... So unless U are getting this free or at least at cost, it might be better to scrape the whole idea and go with good ol' real test... Thats just my 2 cents

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    1-Test is not a PH but an actual Steroid ...though a very mild one.

If you thought 1-AD is decent, well 1-Test is what 1-AD converts to. I never used 1-Test, but did use 1-AD, and while you feel like shit, you do get decent gains from it.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    If you are referring to the 1-Test made by VPX Sports then I would forget it. You could get 3 bottles of T200 for the price of one bottle of 1-Test. And hitmeoff, It is a pro hormone not a steroid . You may be thinking of T100 (test propionate )

So would 1-AD be a prohormone to a prohormone? Honestly, I know most pHs are worthless, but 1-AD was pretty decent for what it was. Expensive as hell, but not a total waste. You did get results. 1-AD is the prohormone to 1-Test. I havent used, but heard decent things about it.

1-Test is not VPX specific, check out AvantLabs.com they have a pure 1-Test product. Also, Ive read that 1-Test does not need conversion to work, but it is a derivative of DHT, wouldnt that make it a steroid ?

Dont quote me on this, just what I've heard

Thread Information