JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

nolva or letro???

i think i got gyno several months after my last cycle under my right nipple....im confused as to what or if i should take both to make it go away....it has come within the last 3 or 4 weeks so im hopin i can combat it...please let me know which or if both is better...thanks!!!

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    id say nolva, letro will take upto 10 weeks and it doesnt remove gyno. This is far fetched bs preached by a few losers on this website.

I would also reccomend using a topical application

i have been using yohimburn ES for 2 days now and although i cant fully reccomend this product yet i am becoming more certain that it is the real deal. You can feel lit burn through your skin and your puffy nips are gone immediately

also if you want to spend a little more some other people have had great results with Andractim. this is here

http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/gynec...eatments.shtml

No lets thinks about something logically. do u think that the letro is going to somehow know to traget ur titty fat which is one of the hardest fats to get rid off? no it wont target it right at the source

im telling u bro people who say to use letro probably never ha gyno to begin with this product is straight trash

tempbrit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    id say nolva, letro will take upto 10 weeks and it doesnt remove gyno. This is far fetched bs preached by a few losers on this website.

I would also reccomend using a topical application

i have been using yohimburn ES for 2 days now and although i cant fully reccomend this product yet i am becoming more certain that it is the real deal. You can feel lit burn through your skin and your puffy nips are gone immediately

also if you want to spend a little more some other people have had great results with Andractim. this is here

http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/gynec...eatments.shtml

No lets thinks about something logically. do u think that the letro is going to somehow know to traget ur titty fat which is one of the hardest fats to get rid off? no it wont target it right at the source

im telling u bro people who say to use letro probably never ha gyno to begin with this product is straight trash

Your claims regarding Letro are completely inaccurate.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Your claims regarding Letro are completely inaccurate.
    ur only a small part of a large problem

Thread Information