Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deca question

DecaDurabolin is offline New Member

deca question

can anyone tell me how much i should expect to gain on deca for a 6week cycle
    200mg first week and last, rest at 300mg

my stats are as follows:

height: 6'3
    weight: 185-190lbs
    body fat%: 14-16% (probably closer to 16, i just get different results by different techniques) - you can see 6 squares but they aren't as defined to be called an actual 6 pack

my main concern is to get more defenition to my muscles, get my body hard, and have my abs show

I am pretty well educated on this matter, but I would like a second opinion. I understand that this site generally doesn't promote steroid use under 21, but I would still like to know how much people gain on average if they have a similar uilt to mine.

would i need armidex or another anti-estrogen?

I plan on eating around 60grams of fat, 250grams protein, i am curious on how much carbs i should intake

I need this cycle mostly for basketball, I am not trying to bench 400lbs or become a serious bodybuilder in any way

i am dedicated to what i do, meaning i can handle intense workouts, eating as much as needed, and training as much as i need (in any form)

I have been weight training for about 2-3months, i went on the max-ot workout from ast sports science and have recieved good enough gains but i need to rely on steroids for personal reasons

i used to be 220lbs, i have burned a lot of fat and put on a good amount of muscle, which shows my dedication

i currently take the following supplements, can anyone tell me if i should use them during my cycle, after, or just trash them

protein, creatine, glutamine, andro, methoxy factor hp, xenadrine

again, i understand most of you will not recomend me to go on this cycle, but this is not of question, any help would be appreciated

I am looking on keeping most of the muscle i gain and I do plan on continuing my weight lifting program

i also play a few hours of basketball a day aside from my workout

anyway, enough talking
    as you can see I have a lot of questions, any help would be appreciated

btw my research on AS is about 2months and pretty extensive (although this may not seem as much)

CYCLEON Guest
    I get to this tonight

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Make it 8-12 wks and expect 20-30lbs.

BigC

Mike Guest
    Deca - you wouldnt want to taper and if running alone would want to run between 8-12 wks - and NO you wont gain 20-30lbs.

And NO you dont need airmidex etc as it's useless against gyno - refer to "deca gyno" post

And you need more protein - try to intake between 330-400g of protein.

I would recommend a different cycle however but am curious as to what your reasons were when you decided on this one.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Deca , I've used alone just to combat some joint problems (worked very well) @ 400 mg per week and with 300 grams of protein, and 7 hours of sleep per night gained about 8 lbs, which I kept 7 of it. But at 18 brother I gotta ask you how long have you been training, what kind of gains have you had so far and what do you want to accomplish. I personally guarantee you can go a long way gear free for now!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    anyone who cvan get 20-30 lbs off deca alone MAD PROPS to you cause i dont believe it will happen...

deca alone is not that great of a cycle...and you dont need to taper it..run it at 400 mg a week for atleast 10 weeks however get your gf a nice size dildo cause she will need to use it while you are on this cycle.....

deca dick is a bitch bro....

i would take more time to reseach bro

I must have been real lucky cause my 8 weeks @ 400mg per week did not cause deca dick. For me just the opposite...I could not keep my hands off my wife.

Mike Guest
    Hey deca dick is a term that has been loosely associated with the side effects of progesterone - once deca converts to progesterone it can cause impotency problems - while a valid side effect - it is yet another over stated side associated with gyno - everyone likes to talk about it - but VERY few have really experienced it - it takes a fairly good amount of progesterone to cause this and a great amount of deca to cause that much progesterone build up

I've been waiting for you to say that Mike. I thought you would from what you taught earlier in the other posts!

Mike Guest
    LOl well yup - there it is - predictable as I am

thanks

thanks a lot everyone, i was under impression that deca would be best choice as a beginner

what would you guys consider as best cycle? deca/sus?

i just am not able to spend too much money

in terms of working out, i have not reached a plateau or anything even close and i do notice good enough gains, but i need something much faster to get in shape for next year's basketball tryouts

thanks again, please help me out on deciding on a better cycle for around $200

i can get pretty much any steroid i want, so that isnt a problem

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Bro at 18 years old you have alot of natural growth left....USE IT....i tell everyone that i think they should research gear for atleast 1 full year and have atleast 3 good years of training under there belt before they even think about it.....

just my 2 cents

i know what i am doing is not ideal, but assuming steroids was my only option, what would be the best way to approach it?

Best way to approach it when you're 18 is to wait till you're 21. TRUST US!

i told you that isn't going to happen

so whats better now me going on shitty steroids and getting a lot of side effects or getting help and approaching it the best way

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been weight training for about 2-3months

Bro... you've been working out for 2-3 months and your ready for steriods ?!? Work out for at least 2 years first. You have to build a good base. You'd be surprised how much you can gain by working out and eating right.

Get some glutimine... not deca .

-Arthur

i have brought about 10supplements and i have to admit glutamine was probably the worse money i spent, i dont see any results from it

i take the following supplements as of now

protein
    creatine
    glutamine
    andro
    methoxy factor hp (ecdysterone) - seems to be worthless too
    xenadrine (ephedrine)

i spent about 550 in the past few months on supplements like the ones listed above

ill list my results (this is in 2months all the exercises are 6reps)

bicep curls: from 25lbs to 55lbs
    bench: 90lbs to 120lbs (as u can see 120 is a joke, this is most of the reason i want to go on steroids because i cant seem to get it any higher in the last few weeks)
    squats: 135 to 225 (if i had used proper form in the begining i wouldn't have been able to do 135)
    lat pull down (v-bar): 160 to 200
    dumbbell side laterals: 40lbs

i still do notice some advancement, but not at the same rate as when i started

i am worried about my bench, most people with my built would be expected to do around 180lbs at least but i am lagging

it is discouraging when you see the basketball team benching twice my amount, this is why i am turning to steroid aid

so now, what would be best cycle for me to go on that wouldn't cost over $200

i plan on taking 300grams of protein, 270grams of carbs, 3200calories, and about 90grams of fat

the fat seems a lot but i can't spend much more money on supplements so the fat builds up from foods

about 200grams of that protein is supplements

if u guys believe 90 is too much i will cut down on it, but only if its to the level that its unacceptable

should i go on like a cycle of deca /sus for like 4weeks?or is that too little?

pls someone help me out

thanks a lot.

how small are we talking about with deca dick? and does it come back?

Honestly, you need patience. Rome was not built in a day. You are 18 and with hard work and the proper diet, you'll grow like a weed. You are trying to take the easy way out! You don't need AS, you need patience and disipline. Your 6'3 and bench 120! You gotta hit the gym hard for the next 2 years and get your diet down to a science. Then and only then will you be ready for AS. Don't be lazy!!

If your going to do steriods , get some primo. It will stunt your growth the least... and clomid.

i have been 6'3 for a year, i dont think i will be growing anymore, and 6'2 for about 2years before that

i think basketball stretched me to 6'3

i am stating this to say that i am not about to grow anymore

beenie is offline Senior Member

Your abs

With all due respect, I am not sure you'll really get the cut effect you are looking for with deca .

If you are at 16% bf and you can see your abs already you are ingreat shape. Get your bf down to 9% and you'll look really cut up. To me it sounds like you already got a 6-pack but you just can't see it behind the fat.

I'd go with a low carb diet, ECA stacks and lots of cardio.

Listen bro. You are clueless and that's why you're asking the forum for advice. That in itself is smart. Now you have gotten advice from MANY telling you to wait a while before using any gear and you say that's not gonna happen. My advice to you then is to do your own research because I promise you that your gains will be temporary at best unless you learn about post cycle. What you do afterwards is more important than what gear you use. Additionally, you may or may not be finished growing but your body is still producing Growth Hormone so odds are your growth plates have not set yet.

One more thing...Heavy training drops plasma glutamine levels. That means you need it for recovery. Glutamine is an amino that research demonstrates increases protein synthesis, and transports nitrogen into your muscles. Also research from the American Journal of Clinical nutrition shows that glutamine elevates circulating growth hormone levels by over 400% which for you is very good since you are still producing it.

Now use this info to your benefit.

i cant see my abs yet, thats partially why i want the roids

i can do the cardio, but i will look scrawny so i can't take that chance and lose more weight

john47 is offline New Member

dude

it MIGHT be true that you will not get any taller but that does not mean you are done growing . you may get broader and or thicker until as late as 25 years . i have not taken steriods yet either and i can bench 225 9 times which isnt that great i know but when you consider that my max bench was 74 lbs 5 times at age 15 its pretty good . im 30 now and weigh 210 im considering my first cycle . im glad i waited this long though at least i know im probably close to my genetic potential . and one more thing sometimes its good to be behind the competition when you're young . it helps you perfect your technique , and fight harder to acheive your goals and gain respect through your actions , you cant get that in a vial . wait until you are trained to your full potential then re consider steriods . until then dont use size as an exuse to admit defeat . b-ball is not a game of strength , its a game of skill and quickness and coordination . gaining 20 lbs may not be so great for your shot ... or your handles for that matter .

Delts is offline Junior Member
    you've been working out for 2-3 months and want to do roids? you've got to be kidding. there's no way you could have possibly reached a plateau already. it's impossible in that short of time! IMPOSSBLE! you obviously aren't doing something right. train hard, heavy and properly, eat at least six times a day, at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, and get a lot rest and you'll get stronger and bigger at your stage right now. don't do do the juice, thats just trying to take the easy way out. you have to work hard and put all you have into your training and once you've done that for at least two years and have gotten a lot stronger than you are now, then consider doing a cycle, but right now no way!

first of all i never claimed to have reached a plateau

don't get me wrong i understand and respect what you guys are saying, but i still have to go along with this cycle

i lost too much fat which makes me look kinda skinny, i need to get this weight back

also lets say i didnt go on roids, can u guys help me out on how much i would gain without the juice

all my weights pretty much doubled in 2months of working out and taking a lot of supplements but my protein was kept to around 100grams a day cause i dont have enough money to get 350 a day and i am not sure its good for my liver

how much would i gain if i upped the protein to around 350 juice free? and would i gain fat or just muscle?

thanks.

D*ball is tough on your liver, not protien. Just eat the right stuff. Tuna, eggs, chicken, turkey, steak, ect... and one or two shakes a day. Drink tons of water too. That'll get you up to the 200 gram mark. Muscle feeds off protien so if you did juice you need even more protien than that (350grams) to grow. My brother was fat and lost 50 lbs in a year and looks skinny but that is better than beign fat. He works out hard and eats right so will be all sent in another year or so... then maybe we'll juice him up.

After all, look how long it took to get that fat, it's not going to go away in three months... it takes time. your only 18 so you have plenty of that left.

You are being lazy... what do you have against hard work and dedication?

Part one. Your gains are determined by your overall gentic structure. In other words your body type...

An ectomorph-is a thin person with a lean physique and light musculature. They are considered the "slow gainer"

A mesomprph is a genetically blessed individual whose physiqe features a powerful musclulature.

An endomorph is a heavyset peson with a predominantly round and soft physique. These types gain wieght looking at food.

That said you have to build to your type, and because everyone is different there is no magic formula. The amount of protein you injest is also limited to what your body can break down and use and also when you consume it. It may be 350 grams (most likely not if you'renatural) or it may be 200 grams, but it should be quality for sure. I've seen people gain 5 good lbs in a month AND lose bodyfat at the same time. I've seen a teenager drop his bodyfat from 25% to 11% in 3 months while increasing his lean mass 6 lbs. Train hard, eat well, and get 8 hours of sleep every night. Take only supplements that have been proven to yield good results. Measure your success by your progress not somone elses. And don't let the scale be your only benchmark....use the mirror.

I am not lazy when it comes to working out but certain things are required fast, there are just some things u need fast i know everyone will understand this and i am not talking about some idiot 18year old who wants it now for no "real reason"

look at it this way, its either gonna be steroids or creatine and other supplements, and face it creatine has no long term studies
    who knows what its gonna do, at least i know my outcome with roids right?

I am not very sure hot to find out my body type, is it possible for the body type to change as u work out or no?cause if u are fat and lose a lot of weight ur metabolism will be faster right?

also what do u guys think about andro, i read in another post that many of you thought it was shit
    but i think its the reason i got such high gains and pretty fast

thanks.

Creatine has plenty of studies and no known adverse side effects. Anything worth having is worth working for. Why are you in such a hurry? Sure try some andro, creatine and use glutamine. Increase you protein, eat clean. Get some help in the gym from some older bodybuilders and train hard! Give that 3 months and then re-evaluate, Please trust me on this.

brutis is offline New Member
    Hey man, you should listen to what some of these people are telling you. I'm only 20 now, and when I was 18 I probably only weighed 160lbs and I thought about taking juice then, but had some people tell me to work out for awhile first to see what I could accomplish. I worked out pretty hard over the next two years, taking some creatine, glutamine, and eating clean with lots of protein and I put on about 20lbs of solid lean muscle and feel pretty good about the way I looked.

I only recently decided to start a cycle even though I am still young because I felt that two solid years of training would be enough of a base to start using AS. I still don't know if I made the right decision. You should seriously train for awhile before jumping into juice. I felt the same way as you do now, everybody was telling me not to take AS at 18, and I'm gald I listened to them now. Another big deciding factor for me not to take AS at 18 was the fact that I was still living with my parents, and I asked myself, "What would my parents think if I put on 20-30lbs of muscle in a few months."

IMO I would wait awhile untill you get serious into bodybuilding before taking AS, it's definately something you sholud think about.

Peace Bro
    Brutis

damn like 10mins of typing and i must have clicked on refresh accidentally

anyway, ill keep it short

i have no interest in bodybuilding, i wanna get my abs to show, get on the basketball team, and very important to keep the muscle

i spent 750 dollars worth on supplements in the past 3months or so, this is riddiculous
    i would like to go on the juice for one cycle, then keep off all supplements including protein shakes

i would rather be an endurance athlete, this is why i have no interest in bodybuilding in particular

i looked into primobolan depot, i think it might be better for me rather than deca durabolin since it has less side effects and it is better for show

i would like some feedback on this, thanks

it is really funny, in the begining i said that i dont wanna hear anything about me being 18, and in every message all i have heard is u are 18 u dont need it

i will say it again, i am going to go on it, my mind is made up, so why not just help me out?

thanks.

Mike Guest
    ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!

The Iron Game Guest

Like I said beforem if you're going to do it, do primo. It won't do anything unless you eat right and work hard. Furthermore, you'll lose it all if you don't continue to eat right and work just as hard.

Get some clomid too for post cycle recovery.

Mike knows of these "magic pills"... maybe he can point you in the right direction. They are what your looking for.

john47 is offline New Member

dear santa

i want :
    to be a pro ball player
    a ripped six pack
    great body thats solid muscle
    my bench to double
    want it forever
    want it RIGHT NOW and i dont want to have to work for it !

o ya will you throw in a pair of super duty earplugs so i dont have to hear all that bs about training hard , patience and protein .

sorry if i sound like a jerk but this wish list will help you more !

u are twisting my words, and giving me a headache
    if u have nothing good to say please just shut up
    you will save both of us the trouble

Fella, what you are saying is that we are wasting our breath. If you are not going to listen to sound instruction and it is obvious that THAT is what you are recieving, then why do you insist on pursuing...Do your research and get what you want. I for one have given you what I believe and know to to be the truth. Time for you to start studying and stop asking, cause you're not going to convince anyone that you need any gear at 18.

nough said!

nothing good to say?then shut the fuck up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information