BigTime14 is offline New Member

Question Pain in the Ass..For Real

Ok..I have a question. The other day I let my girlfriend inject my gear. It was in my ass cheek..right location and all. But she f*cking jabbed it in there like a knife. It hurt like hell. Well it is now three days later and there is this huge KNOT in my ass cheek, and it still hurts real bad. Is this normal? Thanks for any info

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Don't make her mad next time right before letting her throw darts at your A$$!!!!! lol I had a knot for a while that was pretty damn sore. Went away by the next time (1 week) I needed to jab in the same vicinity. Just watch out for infections bro.

Good Luck!

peace,

ttgb

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    You guys said you noticed knots well, You better not mention that again you cock suckers!!! lol

ha ha...ok man. hopefully that shit will be gone by this Monday. But it does hurt like a bitch. And yeah she won't be doing that anymore. Thats for sure

Hey..also...are 1 1/2" needles necessary? Or will inch long needles work just as well?

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, 23 gauge 1'' needles will be fine if you have a decently low bf%, I asked the same thing a while back. You have a lump probably because either she didn't hit the sweet spot or she moved it around too much when it was in.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by BigTime14
    Hey..also...are 1 1/2" needles necessary? Or will inch long needles work just as well?
    If giving in the ass, 1.5" needles are reccomended. If in leg then 1" are the right length. Remember that the deeper in the muscle you give the injection the better. I have no A$$ and use the 23g 1.5" and they seem just right.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information