Thread: Hgh

srtrace is offline Junior Member

Hgh

I am new to this web site. I have some questions for anyone who can help me out. I have been lifting for a little over 1 year with good results. I started at 215lbs and I am down to 180lbs and have gained a lot of strenth. I am thinking about doing HGH but I am only 23. My goal is to be around 195-205 and lean. HGH seems like the best way for me to go. I still have a small gut and I want to lean out. I work with a trainer on diet and exercize program so I know I am doing it all right. I just want that extra help. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks, Robert

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    There is the hgh forum that has guys there that answer these questions. Honestly, visit the diet section first. Search around there using the search function. I learned alot in the last year and a half, broke gaining barriers also.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by srtrace
    HGH seems like the best way for me to go.
    What gave you that idea?

~SC~

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    hgh?
    i thought u said ur 23....isn't this too young for hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What gave you that idea?

~SC~

Really??

If your goal is to be 195 your just 15 pounds away?
    Lets not get mental.

I wasn't sure if that was too young. What would I use steroid wise if I wanted to get cut and build?

HELLMASK,

Problem is that I need to drop about 10lbs in fat also. So really I am 25lbs away and I don't feel like I have gained in the past 3-4 months.

I wasn't sure if that was too young. What would I use steroid wise if I wanted to get cut and build?
    Reach your goal naturally. You've lifted for one year you said , so lift for 5 more years, then when you hit your max natty potential ,if need be turn to steroids then. For your goal being 195-205 thats easily achievable through hard work and consistancy without using anything except for good nutrition.

Understood. Thanks

HELLMASK,

Problem is that I need to drop about 10lbs in fat also. So really I am 25lbs away and I don't feel like I have gained in the past 3-4 months.
    RUN! I run on my days off from lifting, but remember to continue to eat LOTS of good food. To gain size work on the compound movements, squats, barbell bench, deadlifts stuff like that. Your not going to get big by doing concentration curls in the corner followed by leg extensions.

I have been running like 3-5 mi per day. 5 days a week. It has been hard to get the weight off. I basicially never worked out untal about 15 months ago. I have been on a strict diet and lifting hard, I just want to see that extra push. More than anything I want to loose the fat. My buddy weny on (Winny, don't quote me on sp) and he got cut quick. That is really my goal right now. I am only 5'11 so for my 195-205 would be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Reach your goal naturally. You've lifted for one year you said , so lift for 5 more years, then when you hit your max natty potential ,if need be turn to steroids then. For your goal being 195-205 thats easily achievable through hard work and consistancy without using anything except for good nutrition.

110% agreed.

~SC~

I have been running like 3-5 mi per day. 5 days a week. It has been hard to get the weight off. I basicially never worked out untal about 15 months ago. I have been on a strict diet and lifting hard, I just want to see that extra push. More than anything I want to loose the fat. My buddy weny on (Winny, don't quote me on sp) and he got cut quick. That is really my goal right now. I am only 5'11 so for my 195-205 would be ok

If your running that much 5 days a week try looking at your diet for flaws. You should not be carrying any fat. Don't plan on gaining much muscle while running that much.

For pure FAT loss, you may want to stop running and choose another form of cardio that directly addresses lipolysis. I sense you are running off nothing but gains in the lean muscle dep't, and doing little to nada for actual adipose tissue loss.

~SC~

I have heard that from other people. I have a really good diet but what else do you recommend? Thank you for the help swolecat. I was just reeding about your success.

RobbieG is offline Member
    I have heard that from other people. I have a really good diet but what else do you recommend? Thank you for the help swolecat. I was just reeding about your success.

No you don't.

Thatīs one fact in this thread I'm certain of.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    For pure FAT loss, you may want to stop running and choose another form of cardio that directly addresses lipolysis. I sense you are running off nothing but gains in the lean muscle dep't, and doing little to nada for actual adipose tissue loss.

~SC~
    I have to disagree with you on this one. The body uses carb/fat as it primary fuel source and uses muscle tissue (protein) as a last resort because carbs/fat are easier to break down and produce more ATP per molecule. So to state that one form of cardio burns purely fat and another purely muscle is incorrect.

Thread Information