anavar100 is offline Associate Member

Callin Out All Eq Users???

hey bros i was just wondering for all you EQ users. how u like it. i keep reading about eq and am getting mixed feelings .. i hear some ppl like it and some dont. i am thinking about running some EQ and test ..and i realize that Eq needs to be run at high dossage for over 12 weeks. just wanted to see what u guys thought about EQ and how your gains were? thanks

do u guys think EQ is worth it.. im looking for solid gains.. i know there are other options that are better such as deca and tren but i am very sensitive to procl. probs which is keeping me from using these.. thanks

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    IMO Equipoise is very overrated. Don't expect too much from it. It did however give me crazy ass veins, but I get those from other compounds as well. I didn't get serious hunger pains while running it also that everyone talks about. If you already are lean it will help bring some vascularity out, but I didn't get any significant strength gains from using EQ. BTW If you are going to run it, keep it at minimum 12 weeks and between 500-600mg minimum if you want to see what it's capable of.
    Last edited by Smak; 12-06-2005 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    hey bros i was just wondering for all you EQ users. how u like it. i keep reading about eq and am getting mixed feelings .. i hear some ppl like it and some dont. i am thinking about running some EQ and test ..and i realize that Eq needs to be run at high dossage for over 12 weeks. just wanted to see what u guys thought about EQ and how your gains were? thanks

do u guys think EQ is worth it.. im looking for solid gains.. i know there are other options that are better such as deca and tren but i am very sensitive to procl. probs which is keeping me from using these.. thanks

I absolutely ****ing love EQ. IMO its the best all around anabolic there is, perfect for a bulking or a cutting cycle. The reason why many people think its crap is b/ they didnt run enough of the compound or didnt run it long enough. 400mg/wk minimum for some good results on EQ. It's great, it doesnt hold hardly any water, gives your muscles vascularity as well as a solid pumped and dense look and def increases strength w/ me. What I love to do is to start my first 2 wks on it at 800mg, then drop to either 400 or 600mg for the other 10 wks depending on how much of it I have. But when I start my cycle at 800 for 2 wks, by wk 5 or 6 the stuff kicks in w/ a real bang. Maybe some dont respond to EQ or something, but I'll take this shit anyday over deca .

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I absolutely ****ing love EQ. IMO its the best all around anabolic there is, perfect for a bulking or a cutting cycle. The reason why many people think its crap is b/ they didnt run enough of the compound or didnt run it long enough. 400mg/wk minimum for some good results on EQ. It's great, it doesnt hold hardly any water, gives your muscles vascularity as well as a solid pumped and dense look and def increases strength w/ me. What I love to do is to start my first 2 wks on it at 800mg, then drop to either 400 or 600mg for the other 10 wks depending on how much of it I have. But when I start my cycle at 800 for 2 wks, by wk 5 or 6 the stuff kicks in w/ a real bang. Maybe some dont respond to EQ or something, but I'll take this shit anyday over deca.
    lol stacked I see we like the same things.

its a great one to run with prop too. Mix the prop and Eq in the same shot and hit it eod. The EQ will cut down on the bite from the prop too, 1 ml of each eod would get you kickass results by the 12 wk mark. And that 12 wk min on EQ is bullshit if your dosage is higher. If your hitting 6 or 800/wk 10 wks will suffice just fine.

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member

unfortunately this is one of those that you have to find out on your own.... everyone is different. I ran it before @ 600mg/wk and it was good.... second time @ 800mg/wk and that was the magic # "for me". I will use it from now on .

Big J

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    EQ is good sh*t! I would agree tht 400mg/wk is a minimal dose, and raise it to 600 mg/wk and now your on to something!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I absolutely ****ing love EQ. IMO its the best all around anabolic there is, perfect for a bulking or a cutting cycle. The reason why many people think its crap is b/ they didnt run enough of the compound or didnt run it long enough. 400mg/wk minimum for some good results on EQ. It's great, it doesnt hold hardly any water, gives your muscles vascularity as well as a solid pumped and dense look and def increases strength w/ me. What I love to do is to start my first 2 wks on it at 800mg, then drop to either 400 or 600mg for the other 10 wks depending on how much of it I have. But when I start my cycle at 800 for 2 wks, by wk 5 or 6 the stuff kicks in w/ a real bang. Maybe some dont respond to EQ or something, but I'll take this shit anyday over deca.
    600mg worked well for me also, I like EQ myself and agree with what you said. Just becareful of 14+ week cycles, PCT is much harder then a ten weeker. IMO

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I think i may of been the few who didn't respond to EQ. I ran 400mg/week of EQ for 10 weeks, with Test E. I noticed very little vascularity, but some nice gains. I wish now that i had run it for longer and at a higher dose. I will try 600mg next time for a minimum of 12 weeks.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have run eq in my last 2 cycles and the results are great for me. i am not very vascular and eq brings out all my veins and leans me while i bulk. yes its mild and you wont see huge gains like tren but they are almost all retainable gains which is most important to me. i have run it at 600mg and 750mg ew and both have worked very wellf or me so far.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    I have run it with fina and loved what it did for me Anybody else run it with fina

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    I've never tried winny do to hairloss, but Eq is definitely my favorite.

alright well i think that im convinced. im most deff going to run EQ in my next cycle... now if u have to run such high dossage of EQ what should the test level be at? i was thinking about something like 600mg of EQ for 20 weeks? how much test should i be taking? also i wanted to throw in some anavar at 50-60 mg/day .. for a 10 weeks .. should i do it at the end or the begining ?

also does anyone who makes the best EQ? i heard QV made some pretty decent stuff/.

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    alright well i think that im convinced. im most deff going to run EQ in my next cycle... now if u have to run such high dossage of EQ what should the test level be at? i was thinking about something like 600mg of EQ for 20 weeks? how much test should i be taking? also i wanted to throw in some anavar at 50-60 mg/day .. for a 10 weeks .. should i do it at the end or the begining ?

defenately higher than eq.... depending on your cycle history, but I tried 750mg test e and 600mg of eq and liked the results.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i like eq. ran it at 400 last cycle and will up it to 600 on my upcoming one. test e/tren /eq!

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    600 for me too, that was the sweet # with test e for 14 weeks

i ate everything that wasnt bolted down and kept a good portion of my gains
    im already vascular the EQ made me look a we bit too much,LoL like i was gonna pop

enjoy

***K***

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have ran EQ a few times and the first time I ran it at 400mg /wk and didn't think much of it. The econf time 600mg and I though wow...... now this time I'm running it at 800mg and I really like what I see......

SO IMO if you're not running higher dosages of EQ then yeah you might think it's junk.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Sense you stat you are looking for solid gains I see EQ would be a good choice for you. I would run 600mgs+ for at least 12 weeks. Thats just my opinion...

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    its a great one to run with prop too. Mix the prop and Eq in the same shot and hit it eod. The EQ will cut down on the bite from the prop too, 1 ml of each eod would get you kickass results by the 12 wk mark. And that 12 wk min on EQ is bullshit if your dosage is higher. If your hitting 6 or 800/wk 10 wks will suffice just fine.
    I'm running something similar:

Weeks 1-4: 150mg Prop EOD + 600mg EQ/week + 600mg Test E/week
    Weeks 5-11: 600mg EQ/week + 600mg Test E/week
    Week 12: 600mg Test E/week
    Weeks 13-14: 150mg Test Prop EOD

But I inject the 300mg EQ & 300mg Test E in the same syringe, and Test Prop in an opposite syringe. Do you reccommend I combine EQ & Test Prop to less bite? Will an oil and water base mix? I know to put water-base in last so it comes out first and you won't be caught pressing too hard when it changes chemicals.

What do you think?

jonnykruger007 is offline New Member
    i have expiermented a little bit with eq. its good however the only problem is i noticed an increase amount of acne but i have sensitive skin. if you are not prone to acne i would recommend it

what kinda EQ do u think would be better SYD GROUP or QV?? i have heard good things about both???

if your going vet i would say pets pharma...no word of fakes yet, word is they are doesed correctly and it is cheaper then syd and qv by a long shot. and they have bomb test e dosed at 350/ml for only 20 bucks.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I have been running EQ for 8weeks now and only going to run it for 10weeks total, at 200mg/wk. I have got very good gains off of the little i am doing, but i don't want to get really huge, just want to look good.

200mg a week, at 8 weeks your seeing decent gains???what else are you running with it??

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    200mg a week, at 8 weeks your seeing decent gains???what else are you running with it??
    Test Cyp at 200mg/w
    Avodart .5mg/ed
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    Food 6-8 times a day..............and a drop of water...............lol

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    i ran with 100 mg per week, and it didn't do much!

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzajoe1234
    i ran with 100 mg per week, and it didn't do much!
    Bro 100mg per week of anything wont do much!!

aleister666 is offline New Member

Running it as i type...

I am four and a half weeks into my first ever run with Eq(600mgs) per week..
    I love this stuff! I wish i would have used it alot sooner!
    My strength is way up!!My endurance in Karate is up,great lasting pumps,I feel jacked!looking hard,vascularity is excellent,dropping BF,...over all Eq gets two thumbs way... up!! from me..

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I like EQ also. I would say use 600mg/wk if its your first cycle with it. ANything below 600mg/wk didnt do much for me either. I think the gains from EQ are more solid, less water retention, and easier to keep post cycle. I run EQ in just about every cycle now.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I ran EQ at 600md per week. I think it was pretty lame compared to deca . Too mild for my liking

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by aleister666
    I am four and a half weeks into my first ever run with Eq(600mgs) per week..
    I love this stuff! I wish i would have used it alot sooner!
    My strength is way up!!My endurance in Karate is up,great lasting pumps,I feel jacked!looking hard,vascularity is excellent,dropping BF,...over all Eq gets two thumbs way... up!! from me..
    I know its relevant, but please dont bump old threads. This one was back in 2005.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    shit didn't notice the age of this!! thought it was recent due to all the EQ talk!!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i have only run eq once before @ 400mg/week on a 15 week cycle and was very pleased with the results. the vascularity gained was great along with steady strength increase. combined with a test base plus good training/diet, its a great compound.

my next cutter (next spring) will include eq @ 600-700mg/week for 15 weeks..very exited about that

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    next week i plan on running eq @ 600mg , deca @400 and test e @ 500mg for 12 weeks. I hear a lot of people saying it is a waste to run deca and eq togather because it a similar compound i dont agree. what do you guys think will i be better off saving the eq for summer?

MakinItHappen is offline Junior Member
    I have yet to start my first cycle but from the looks of this, I will be running EQ with my second. lol

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey beast, I see you said you didn't really like the EQ...how long did you run EQ for at that dose?
    Just curious...

Thread Information