Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

20 yrs old, 1yr lifter, to early?

I am 20 years old and have been lifting on a good diet pretty hard for about a year. I know it is to early to take a cycle at this point. However, when is a good time for me to consider it? What is a good first time (bulking) cycle? I was thinking something along the lines of Sustanon with Deca for 6-8 weeks. I will probably not consider a cycle for another year, however, I would like to hear some opinions on it as well as reccommended cycles. *I tried using the Search feature to no avail* Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoguy62
    I am 20 years old and have been lifting on a good diet pretty hard for about a year. I know it is to early to take a cycle at this point. However, when is a good time for me to consider it? What is a good first time (bulking) cycle? I was thinking something along the lines of Sustanon with Deca for 6-8 weeks. I will probably not consider a cycle for another year, however, I would like to hear some opinions on it as well as reccommended cycles. *I tried using the Search feature to no avail* Thanks!!
    Whats your reasoning for wanting to cycle? Are you a little guy and wants big mussskles to impress college girls , or are you an athlete/bbuilder wanting to make himself better?

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    How much are you thinking of running ?? Why did pick Sustanon with dec?? Have you research anything abot the differnt steroids ? For my first cycle I just an Test E. Everone pefres diffrent?? Like Hellmaskasked wat is yor reasoning?? Once you ive us more info we can be of more help bro? Make sure you have a good pct if you decide to run a cycle!!

LambChops is offline New Member
    just finishing my first. whatcha weigh?, it's easier to gauge from that than age, though your probably right to wait a year. as fo me test e 500 a week, shot twice a week in glute, kickstarted with dbol at 50 mg 4 weeks, and pct (dreading it but starts in 2 weeks) clomd 300/100/100 and nolva 40/20/20/20. gained 12 kilo, 28 lbs which is more than expected and easily noticable since week 4. thought of finishing with some winny until pct but im happy. anyways keep readin n gl.

I consider myself an amateur bodybuilder. I could care less what the girls think, I already got a gf. I just want size for myself, no other reason. I will never compete and I play no sports, I just lift. I am currently 200lbs with around 13-17% BF, but not sure of it exactly. I chose Deca for it's safety as well as for help easing joint pain (bad shoulder). As for the Sustanon , I have heard it gives pretty good results from members of other forums in the past. I am open to other Tests, Sustanon was just one that came to mind. I would be using proper PCT, most likely clomid and novladex. I will be using milk thistle and other liver aids as well as all the proper supplements. My diet is pretty good right now. I am getting roughly 6-7 meals (counting shakes) with 300+protein and 300+complex carbs and probably <100 grams of good fats. I would like to add a good 10-20lbs of clean mass naturally in the next year as well as get my BF down below 10% before I cycle. I am just trying to begin my research now. Anyone else?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes. You are still to young and lifting for only 1 year is NOT enough. At your age, your body should be able to grow a lot more naturally. To many risks at your age. Hell, most likely you haven't stopped growing. Steriods are for people who have basically hit there limit. And at 20, you aren't even close. I promise, in the end, you will be happy you waited.

Peace,

BLT

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wait, your never the same (nat test level included) after a cycle, build a nice solid base, train naturally so that tendons and liagaments strengthen so that when you hit genetic peak a few years from now, you wont have as many injuries. You should really work on diet and learning the ins and outs of training so when you do turn to AS you can get the most out of it. Let me tell you ...PCT is no joke, there is a chance after pct you wont go back to training because your not dedicated enough to lifting. I see so many guys come off and dont come back to the gym until next cycle because they feel like shit and are depressed.
    Last edited by BG; 12-06-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Unoid is offline Member
    hmm 200lbs, thats helpful, NOT 200lbs at 6-8 is one skinny weak bastard.

200lbs at 5-2 is either one fatass or a guy with some good muscle.
    get my point?

Lmao

Doesnt matter what his stats are, or how old he is. Bottom line is you've only been training for a year, juice at this point should be out of the question. The sport is a marathon, not a sprint. The sprinters leave it quick, either due to injury or lack of discipline and willpower.

Sorry 200 lbs and 5'9. Thanks for the advice guys, I know I'm still a noob at bodybuilding and without this forum I'd be in a lot of trouble!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    didnt even read your question or the responses..the title says it all..the answer is NO

Thread Information