noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Test only for friend?

Just wondering on the possibilities of a first cycle test only for my training partner. Im just about to start my 5th cycle Anapolon/prop/winny and have a spare 100ml prop and he is very keen, thought I would get an opinion on test only from you guys! Advantages/disadvantages?

Peace.

Noddy.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    More info on your training partner? Like:
    Gender, stats & goals?

roidnoob939 is offline New Member
    I havent started my first cycle yet, but i had...

250mgs/wk Test Enathate
    250mgs/wk Deca

Almost everybody told me to hold the deca and maybe go for 500mgs/wk of Test, as this would benefit me if i had some bad sides, and it would be less as hard for me to guess which gave me the bad sides. Im guessing the same idea would apply for your partner.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    test is best... it is your base for any cycle you run imo... if you notice alotta first cyclers on this board run test for there first cycle... if you run anything else like roidnoob said you wont where the sides are coming from.. I dont see anything wrong wth running prop his first cycle... I did the same first cycle... but then again not every newbie wants to do ed or eod injections there first time around

musclehead1 is offline Member
    the only problem i see is the frequency of injections for a first timer.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    test is best... it is your base for any cycle you run imo... if you notice alotta first cyclers on this board run test for there first cycle... if you run anything else like roidnoob said you wont where the sides are coming from.. I dont see anything wrong wth running prop his first cycle... I did the same first cycle... but then again not every newbie wants to do ed or eod injections there first time around
    I couldn't do it for the first one i'm thinking about running.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure he is ready for the juice, and that his diet is in order. 10 weeks of 500mg test enanthate EW would be great. twice a week injections are easier on a first time user than 4-7 a week

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Awsome guys,

He is not worried about the injections and training and diet are up to scratch. Should be good by the looks of things. He is lean all year round and doesnt want the water to be excessive so prop should suit him nicely! He won a natural comp 3 years ago and has been training hard since and wants to take it up a notch.

Thanks for the input.

Noddy

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Awsome guys,

He is not worried about the injections and training and diet are up to scratch. Should be good by the looks of things. He is lean all year round and doesnt want the water to be excessive so prop should suit him nicely! He won a natural comp 3 years ago and has been training hard since and wants to take it up a notch.

Thanks for the input.

Noddy

prop would be a good choice for him then .... shootin ED would also yield less sides ... but nonetheless should be a good lil cycle for him

Thread Information