stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Any suggestions for a cycle..

Im gonna start a cycle in about 1-2 months. My last one was test/deca and Im having hard time recovering. Im getting there though.. Im gonna drop my BF to about 15 before the next cycle (gonna be about 245 lbs then) so I have some room to put on weight. So my question is what cycle would be good for as much gains as possible with an easier recovery. I know that is a little paradoxal by itself.. I was thinking maybe sumin like this:

1-10 test E 700 mg
    1-8 Tren 50 ED

Ne1 have any good/better ideas?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You have a hard time recovering from one 19nor so you are going to jump on another

Try test just bump it with a short acting test kickstart and ending. Or an oral kickstart and ending. Timing and proper post cycle treatment will help.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    F'd up cycle help and expired cyp question.

First, I am on day 36 of a 70 day cycle in which i have been taking 125mg of sustanon 250 every 3 days (125,0,0,125,0,0,125) (292 mg/week). I have had minimal gains. Should I increase my dosage, or is it too late? Please advise........Also......how long can i run a cycle of sus?

Also, I have a few viles of Cypionate that expired May 2005. Are they still good? I plan on using them in May 2006. Is a year too damn long? Please advise...

I was thinking that this would be easier in regards to recovery since this would be so short.. If I would go with just a test cycle how would it affect the gains / recovery.. then I would go sumin like a 1G a test a week.. Maybe go with just prop all the way...
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 12-06-2005 at 03:37 PM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see why people run a long and short ester together.. if i was gonna run tren a i would run prop with it since your injecting ed anyway.. I always run tren e so i go with cyp or test e..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im gonna start a cycle in about 1-2 months. My last one was test/deca and Im having hard time recovering. Im getting there though.. Im gonna drop my BF to about 15 before the next cycle (gonna be about 245 lbs then) so I have some room to put on weight. So my question is what cycle would be good for as much gains as possible with an easier recovery. I know that is a little paradoxal by itself.. I was thinking maybe sumin like this:

1-10 test E 700 mg
    1-8 Tren 50 ED

Ne1 have any good/better ideas?
    How much did you gain on your previous cycle?

On my last cycle I gained a good 25 lbs in the first 8 weeks and then plateaud big time (even dropped a lil) for the following 8 weeks (I think the second half of my gear was underdosed).. Im looking for similar gains at least. I will drop my BF because I wanna be able to maintain calorie intake high during PCT. On this one I didnt cause started to pack on massive amounts of fat in PCT and with already a relatively high fat % I didnt enjoy it. Afetr the cycle I weighed 275 lbs..

Thread Information