For all the ones who use prohormones and superdrol type shit

You guys claim to be natural and dont want to use steroids , but I look at it like this. Sure I juice, but at least I know exactly what's in the stuff that I take and how to PCT and combat sides. For all you may know, some the supplements may be horseshit in a capsule.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am glad you got that off your chest, I feel so much better now.

where did that outburst come from? Was someone saying bad stuff about "roids" like it give you roid-rage? they better not have or I will go freaking crazy and start hurting people.. LOL.

I have tried it all and I think To each his own on it. If someone does not want to do steriods that is cool with me, the skinny little wimps J/K.

Let me do my thing and they can do their thing and we are all happy, but I am much bigger of course.

Oldman

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You guys claim to be natural and dont want to use steroids, but I look at it like this. Sure I juice, but at least I know exactly what's in the stuff that I take and how to PCT and combat sides. For all you may know, some the supplements may be horseshit in a capsule.
    There are inherent risks in everything you do. I also prefer legit pharmaceuticals as oppossed to bogus supplements.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with what you guys are saying. But I have run Superdrol and it is far from "bogus supp" it is indeed a designer steroid . Some of these legal supps are blatent exploitation of loopholes in the law. Many of them progestin derivitives. There is one Phera-Plex which is actually DMT aka Madol. So the perception that these are OTC and bogus couldn't be further from the truth.

However I do agree that since there is not alot of data and they are methylated one should be weary.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am glad you got that off your chest, I feel so much better now.

where did that outburst come from? Was someone saying bad stuff about "roids" like it give you roid-rage? they better not have or I will go freaking crazy and start hurting people.. LOL.

I have tried it all and I think To each his own on it. If someone does not want to do steriods that is cool with me, the skinny little wimps J/K.

Let me do my thing and they can do their thing and we are all happy, but I am much bigger of course.

Oldman

LMAO....this post was about nuttin! i totally recognize myself in what he just said and i don't give a damn shit: if i wanna know what's in my caps i just turn internet database into a battlefield just to find out what's in! and if i don't and that its supposed to be harmful i don't buy it.......end of the story....so much noise for nuttin!

Thread Information