Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Gearing up

  1. #1
    THE_DOME's Avatar
    THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,498

    Gearing up

    I am about to start my first cycle here within the month and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestion how to keep this un noticed with my girlfriend. I know that she wont understand the greatness that I am trying to achieve, but I guess it either put up or shut up. Do you think it will be difficult to hide injection spots?

  2. #2
    Smedman101's Avatar
    Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Dirty South
    Posts
    452
    Its not like it leaves tracks but honestly if you guys are tight you should be honest with her.

  3. #3
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    Its not like it leaves tracks but honestly if you guys are tight you should be honest with her.

    I agree with this! 100%. but there is going to be obsticales. for instance, if she really doesnt care and wants to see you better yourself even more, it shouldnt be a problem. does she do recreational drugs at all? if she does, SHE HAS NO B*TCH. but if she doesnt, then she may not like the idea. my girl didnt care at first but was hesitant. now she made me promise that i will never do it again. Yes i will do it again, and no, she will not find out. I am tight with her, but telling me what i can and cant do is not in my book. actually i tore the pages out and shot the person who wrote that. I dont like being controls, whipped, being someones b*tch, etc. if im gonna do it, im gonna do it. the good thing is, creatine has the same affect with acne wise as does AAS. so i am good to go. she doesnt know anything except the fact that all AAS are bad and will kill you. what she doesnt know wont hurt. i know its bad, but to each his own.

  4. #4
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    If you eat right, workout hard, and your gear is legit, you can't hide it.

  5. #5
    THE_DOME's Avatar
    THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    I agree with this! 100%. but there is going to be obsticales. for instance, if she really doesnt care and wants to see you better yourself even more, it shouldnt be a problem. does she do recreational drugs at all? if she does, SHE HAS NO B*TCH. but if she doesnt, then she may not like the idea. my girl didnt care at first but was hesitant. now she made me promise that i will never do it again. Yes i will do it again, and no, she will not find out. I am tight with her, but telling me what i can and cant do is not in my book. actually i tore the pages out and shot the person who wrote that. I dont like being controls, whipped, being someones b*tch, etc. if im gonna do it, im gonna do it. the good thing is, creatine has the same affect with acne wise as does AAS. so i am good to go. she doesnt know anything except the fact that all AAS are bad and will kill you. what she doesnt know wont hurt. i know its bad, but to each his own.
    Thanks man, I agree totally.

  6. #6
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Only thing you will have trouble hiding from her is your desire to have sex 14 times a day with any female within reach, they do usually notice this. Other than that it's easy to hide.

  7. #7
    THE_DOME's Avatar
    THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    If you eat right, workout hard, and your gear is legit, you can't hide it.
    Shit I guesss thats how its going to be, I will just say its my new protein. see if that works

  8. #8
    Haro3's Avatar
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    I sat my down and explained to her everything until she understood its not really bad and that the media is stupid and dont know what they are talking about etc....then i just showed her pictures of hella jacked dude (she actually likes that ) and was like "wouldnt u like that " lol worked like a charm

  9. #9
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Just depends on the girl, but I can tell you a lot of guys who have gotten in trouble with LE it was someone they pissed off ratted on em, and any man who has experience with women can tell you "hell hath no fury.........................

  10. #10
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    I sat my down and explained to her everything until she understood its not really bad and that the media is stupid and dont know what they are talking about etc....then i just showed her pictures of hella jacked dude (she actually likes that ) and was like "wouldnt u like that " lol worked like a charm
    Who did you show her a picture of......ME?...lmao J/K bro.

  11. #11
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    i told my gf about me and the gear , she got jelous!!!

  12. #12
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    j/k i told her and she thniksd i'm stupid for wanting to do gear! but i dont give a shit becouse now i dont have to hide in the hole to inject myself! i'll be injecting my self all over the house!!! yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    no one can stop me now , baby!!!!

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Honesty is the best policy.

    If that don't work, lie your ass off.

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    THE_DOME's Avatar
    THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Honesty is the best policy.

    If that don't work, lie your ass off.

    ~SC~

    Best advice ever

  16. #16
    Haro3's Avatar
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    i hear that....plus its been said before u better be able to trust her, luckily mine isnt the kind girl that would get pissed at me then go nark me but i've heard some stories about gf's that have done so.......

  17. #17
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,924
    Blog Entries
    1
    I trust my girl 100% and love her to dead but if she found out i did gear she would break up with me. I know enough about bodybuilding to talk my way out of gaining so much weight. When she ask how i am getting so big and i say ....

    Well your body has a certain calorie level and you want to go over that ......... then you want to make sure you want to mix you proteins and carbs right........... Oh you also need fat to get bigger , these are good fats........ workout reps/set , blah blah

    before i can even get all that out she says shut up already, and i say, OK

  18. #18
    THE_DOME's Avatar
    THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I trust my girl 100% and love her to dead but if she found out i did gear she would break up with me. I know enough about bodybuilding to talk my way out of gaining so much weight. When she ask how i am getting so big and i say ....

    Well your body has a certain calorie level and you want to go over that ......... then you want to make sure you want to mix you proteins and carbs right........... Oh you also need fat to get bigger , these are good fats........ workout reps/set , blah blah

    before i can even get all that out she says shut up already, and i say, OK
    Do you live with your girl?
    how long have you been juicing with out her knowing

  19. #19
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,924
    Blog Entries
    1
    I do not live with her which makes it WAY easier to hide. I been with her a little over 2 years now. The reason why the ball is in my court is that she is like a guy girl ( ) where she doesnt want to see me/talk to me everyday which i LOVE ! So i see her like 2-3 times a week (3 being a lot) which like i said before makes it perfect for me. I never have visable marks from sticking. The only thing that i get here and there is when i shot in my leg it would be sore for a while. She used to asked whats up ? and i say its just from working out. I hate to do it but hey its my life to. One thing that i would never do is cheat which i pride myself on. I feel what i do are little white lies . To each their own.

    P.S
    i have only done 1 cycle , will do another in jan

  20. #20
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Here's the situation.. i never told my girl.. till we were on our honeymoon...

    in mexico... lol... we sauntered into a drug store i glanced up saw sust, decca, clen and froze.. she was standing next to me smiling.. i told the dude behind the counter to let me see the sust and decca.. he handed it to me.. i was stunned.. never before had i handled gear in public.. it was like touching some womens tits for everyone to see for the first time.. so i handed him the gear back walked my wife out.. went to carlos and charlies and came clean. She understood.. so i was back at the drugstore the next day ahha!

    she dosent really love that i use this stuff.. but she also says she trusts me. but then again.. i have like the coolest wife ever.

  21. #21
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    i was just thinking... when we first got together she used to have a habbit of hitting me in the ass or in the shoulder.. and needless to say that shit hurts AI so it was kinda fun to explain to her why i always ran from her when she would do that.. she thought i was playing.. but it hurt! prob looked funny though.. a 5"9 135 lb women chasing a 6"5 315 lb man haha

  22. #22
    WEBB's Avatar
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Learnin from the best...
    Posts
    11,648
    when i first told my girlfriend that i wanted to do another cycle for a show coming up she started to cry and asked me wht i would endanger her life like that. i then calmly explained everything about gear and what is involved and after that she is ok with it plus she wants to help me realize my dream of being a bb and realizes that this is something that i need to do in order to realize that dream. i think you should try and explain to her all the myths out there about gear and explain to her that you are not going to change the person you are on the inside only the outside, see if that changes her mind about it. also i made a deal with her that if i changed the way i was personally then i would stop gear forever (yeah right). if that doesn't work then you gotta do what any man would do and lie your asss off.

  23. #23
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Here's the situation.. i never told my girl.. till we were on our honeymoon...

    in mexico... lol... we sauntered into a drug store i glanced up saw sust, decca, clen and froze.. she was standing next to me smiling.. i told the dude behind the counter to let me see the sust and decca.. he handed it to me.. i was stunned.. never before had i handled gear in public.. it was like touching some womens tits for everyone to see for the first time.. so i handed him the gear back walked my wife out.. went to carlos and charlies and came clean. She understood.. so i was back at the drugstore the next day ahha!

    she dosent really love that i use this stuff.. but she also says she trusts me. but then again.. i have like the coolest wife ever.
    thats a funny story !!!!

  24. #24
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    WOW, a lot of good comments on here!!! yeah, basically when it comes down too it, honestly IS the best policy. but when she freaks the f*ck out on ya, then yer gonna have to start lying ur as off. that is what i intend on doing. but anyways, my GF is going to college right now for an RN. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she thinks she knows all the dangers because they did a chapter of steroids and the LONG TERM effects on your body. She thinks that i am going to die at the age of 45 and get cancer, and tumors to make me a new outfit, and cripple up with no penis, roid rage on EVEYRONE and the on top of all that.....die. so she JUST looks at the negatives. so i asked her one day, if its SOOOOO bad, how come doctors prescribe it to people for life? She smiled and said that doctors administer it properly. I then began telling her HOW doctors do it, and how i do it THE SAME WAY. she then looked at me and said, well im going to believe what my proffesor tells me! haha, thats when "white lying is the best policy"!!!!

  25. #25
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,100
    i have always been honest with girlfriends, as i usually find they like me so much they will let me do whatever i want haha j/k. i just be honest with them, if they have any questions be happy to answer them, if they freak out and give you a hard time, politely put your hand in their face and say "not interested" hahaa. but keep your chin in, as they mite take a swing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •