ironmike250 is offline Associate Member

Any d-bol pros? I need help.

I just started using d-bol. I have read mixed reports about using d-bol by itself. Some sources say that it will give you very strong gains. Then, other sources say that you need to stack it with test. (I assume that's short for testosterone )
    I have 2 20ml. bottles of deca , but someone told me that I'd go sterile? I'm just not too sure of what do. If anybody has any GOOD advice for me I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks alot bros.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You really should stack it with test IMO, deca alone won't make you sterile(permanently anyhow) it will just make it so you can't get anyone pregnant cause your dick won't stand up.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Best advice would be to stop using the dbol until you really know what you're doing. These drugs aren't to be taken lightly and without proper knowledge of use, side effects, dose, duration etc etc you can hurt yourself. I understand that it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Here are four places that will get you started to properly learn about all aspects of steroids .

1) Drug Profiles Forum

2) Members Cycle Results

3) Educational Threads

4) PCT Forum

Now to answer some of your questions. Dbol is pretty good at putting on strength and size, however these are often temporary conditions and if you don't know what you're doing you will loose it. The reason people tell you to stack it with testosterone is that dbol will suppress your bodies natural production of it, while exogenous test will do the same, the symptoms are frequently avoided since you are putting synthetic test into your body. In addition, test will give you quality strength and mass gains which dbol will not (at least in my experience). Secondly you should know that just because one person (or even a majority) react a particular way to one of these drugs does not mean you will react in the same way. You will learn quickly that we are all different, and the only way you'll know for sure how you'll react is by trying them. But it's not wise to try them until you know what you are doing.

You won't necessarily go sterile using deca , but as a 19-nor steroid is is one of the most suppressive. Deca will shut your htpa down for a longer time in comparison with it's non, 19-nor cousins.

In your research (which is essential to anyone who wants to use these drugs) you will find much more detailed explanations of what I've been talking about. You'll learn about post cycle therapy which is a must for recovering your natural test production and keeping gains. Best of luck to you.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Wow, okay. Thanks for the advice. It's noce to talk to people who know what's up. There's alot of bad advisers out there.
    Thanks again.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...best advice I can give ya is not to listen to your "buddies" who has used stuff before, regardless of how big he is...do your own research and make your own informed decisions...

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    i used dbol at 50mgs ed wit 500mgs of deca ew n 700mgs of test e ew but i have used test n deca b4 at lower doses, dbol is a little over-rated by some. but if i ever use it again i will bump up the dose. but some people get better results off smaller amounts than others on higher amounts, either good luck n have fun

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    symatech --> Good answer!

bump

Thread Information