Drew83 is offline New Member

cycle recommendations and advice..

Originally, i had planned on a test e 1-10 week 500mg and winny 6-10 50 mg ed with all the pct goodies, but i have always been hesitant to try wintrol due to the hair loss..i do not know if i am prone to male pattern baldness or not, i am curious to see if anyone has any advice as far as substitutes...i thought of doing a test e/eq cycle, but it seems many report trouble with pct due to the prolonged 12-16 week use to get the proper effects of eq...any advice is appreciated

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    from week 6 to 10 will not harm ur hair

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Are the men on your mothers side of the family bald?If so,you most likely are prone to MPB.

Recovery from a Test/EQ cycle isn't difficult if proper PCT is used.You can't buy into all the nightmares you read about PCT,because 90% of the time it was their fault in the first place.Not the anabolic cycle per se.

~Pinnacle~

Drew83 is offline New Member
    i appreciate the answers guys, my mother does not know her real father, and she has no brothers, so i have no idea if i have the MPB gene (sucks!!) i'm thinking one cycle of winny will do little to minimal damage, but then again i am not an expert in this area obviously...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are that worried about it, i would not even mess with the winny..i dont think it's all that great anyway..test and eq is a great combo though, and as pinnacle stated, you should recover fine if you did a proper PCT

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i'm running winny right now. i havn't lost ANY hair. but i'm not too impressed with the drug itself. it makes me feel kinda shitty, aches all the time, and my body is always stiff. go with the eq bro!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, i'm running winny right now. i havn't lost ANY hair. but i'm not too impressed with the drug itself. it makes me feel kinda shitty, aches all the time, and my body is always stiff. go with the eq bro!

side note: i would be all over that chick in your avy......NICE!!

Thread Information