as4774 is offline New Member

Getting back in the game....

I've have been off for 8 months, and and not lifting as heavy as I was, but I will be staring up again soon, I was just wondering if a tren /deca /winny cycle would be good, since I don't want to bulk anymore. Also I have to hide this from my fiance, so this cycle won't shrink my nuts like test will it??? If this is a good cycle, what would you guys recommend for dosage and how long should I be on??

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck trying to hide a cycle of tren /deca /winny with no test from anyone... My bet wld be that you get some horrendous sides... like bitch tits, pimples, mood swings, etc.

What is your age and cycle history? If this is a first cycle a just test wld suffice... like test c or test e....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    run test but use HCG with it should help to eliminate any real noticeable shirnkage

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    run test but use HCG with it should help to eliminate any real noticeable shirnkage
    iI'm sorry, I don't believe you are telling someone who hasn't lifted a weight in 8 months to go on test. Hell as far as we know he may only have three month prior training. This is a joke

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    iI'm sorry, I don't believe you are telling someone who hasn't lifted a weight in 8 months to go on test. Hell as far as we know he may only have three month prior training. This is a joke
    my bad i thought he ment he has been off cycle for 8 months and has kind of cut back on the weights since then. I'd defintly get back into things and hold off thats not the case. But let's be honest no matter what we tell people they will do what they want whether they have trained for 10 years or 10 weeks.... id rather see someone run a test only over his proposed tren /winny/deca if he has neevr cycled before

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    if you dont want your girl to notice then i wouldnt use that combo... first off between deca and tren your dick wont even work,, so i think she might notice that.. or mabey not. Second she might notice the putrid oder comming from the bathroom when your piss stinks like 10 year old goat ass becouse your kidnys are so poluted by two of the more toxic AAS in existance. BUT as far as the cycle.. i would drop the decca add some test E .

Id do test e 1-12 250-500 per week, tren 1-6 oed, winny 5-10 50mg ED. then PCT.

but thats just me.. its close to the cutting cycle i use. except i use clen and T3 along with it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    plan a cycle with test in it, its the key to muscle growth, if you have problems down below just add some hcg with the cycle

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I'd drop the tren and go with deca .

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    You could just tell the wife, g/f or watever that ur gona do a cycle weather she likes it or not. And if she dont like it just do it anyway. She will back down, they normaly do.

Thread Information