ZeLL is offline New Member

Top steroid for strength

I'm not gonna lie to you. I am new to steroids and bodybuilding. I was wondering what supplement gives you the most strenght. I understand creatine has nothing on steroids such as testerone , but which is best and which do you most recommend?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome to ar...

list what you are doing now..

what are your stats??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bench 215
    spuat 325
    clean 255

I just got out of high school and am junior college wide receiver recruit I'm that wants to get into bodybuilding

http://forums.steroid.com/collegiate-professional-sports/

alot of your questions will and have been answered here..

this forum has alot of info on athletes...

sorry i can't help more..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeLL
    bench 215
    spuat 325
    clean 255

I just got out of high school and am junior college wide receiver recruit I'm that wants to get into bodybuilding
    When "I just got out of high school" I was a freshman, and I could write a sentence in legible English....sorry bro but my bet is you are 17 or 18 and you have no business taking steroids ....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    anything constructive to add to the situation TB ?

besides, i can understand the sentence. can you not ?

What do you mean by that? I don't take it offensively cuz I know I shouldn't but why exactly shoul i not be?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLL
    What do you mean by that? I don't take it offensively cuz I know I shouldn't but why exactly shoul i not be?
    but if you are 17 / 18 / 19 - i would say lay off the juice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    but if you are 17 / 18 / 19 - i would say lay off the juice as well.
    true, but learning should take you 6months to a year.. by that time you will have a good base, which you may have..

Going slower is the safer, and more satisfying way to get to th goals you have set for yourself..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    anything constructive to add to the situation TB ?

besides, i can understand the sentence. can you not ?
    I wont go into the English thing again Key ( God knows mine needs work) . I do feel that kids using steroids is a bad idea, and he more than appears to be very young.

rather, i don't recommend it until you are in your 20's...23-27.. and if not then.. don't

Rules

What happens to those under that age? Is there something kind of physical under development present in those under that age?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    I wont go into the English thing again Key ( God knows mine needs work) . I do feel that kids using steroids is a bad idea, and he more than appears to be very young.

He might be from a diffrent country. He could have Dyslexia. How the **** do you know man? all you do is jump on peoples shit. Why dont you just say that they are young and shouldnt use steroids . there is no need to degrade people asking for information. Im getting sick of looking at your garbage posts man. Nothing posative or informative. Just plain rude to anyone who dosent spell or punctuate the way you think they should for their age.. or bagging on them for being 19-23 years old.. they come here for info not for somone to give them a bullshit theory. They could get that from their parents. I think it is our responsability to let them know its not a good idea, But also to educate them so if and when they do try AAS they do it correctly.

PS i didnt punctuate or check spelling just to piss you off.. and im 31 so

Thanx for that, but I still need to know what would happen to me if I do take them, and I had a freshman when I was in high school last year (he is a sophmore now obviously) and he was thinkin of takin it, idk if he is now and I'm about to make a trip back to say hi to coaches and junk. But what could that do to him, or would have same effects as my age, or someone older?

It could close his growth plates.. thus robbing him of inches in height.. plus younger peole tend to think thier bodies are indestructable, thus they may need medical attention, and not get it..

and no one wants that to happen..

Rules

thank you, Ima make sure I check that out when I get out there.

Could you guys reply on my non-anabolic thread?

Duckhunter is offline New Member
    dont take steroids in my experience below 18 at least it can permenantly mess with your bodies natural growth people say to start 23 on to be shore because thats when your bodys stops increasing natural testosteron levels. its different with every body so you never can tell. if you need more info send me a message i tell you what i know

thegeneral is offline Junior Member
    it appears that if you really want your orginal question answered you're gonna have to lie and say your 25... seems like nobody cares to focus on anything but your youth.

Thread Information