Thread: Synthol

mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Synthol

What size needle would you need to inject synthol into your bicep and is there a diagram online somewhere that shows the safest place to inject your bicep

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    dont do it, train,eat, sleep and gear is far better than that sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    dont do it, train,eat, sleep and gear is far better than that sh*t

Good advice Marcus

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    There is some good info and advice for synthol on Professional muscle. May want to check it out, any mention of it here and people freak out.

listen do say that syntol is shit if you have not even tried it once and use to say the same as you guys thats it shit but i used it and a can tell you 100% its great if you use it the right way! dont over do it with syntol because you will look funny! just use it the the weak body parts to get them even witht he others!!! the best way to use syntol is 1ml each head of the bicept for 10 days (1ml inner bicep and 1ml outer bicept) the day 11 to day 20 2ml each head day 21 to day 30 3ml each head! the use it mon and thursday 2 ml each head to soldify your gains! remember when you are using syntol you have to be in an anabolic state ! rest, eat,train hard and steriods !!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    listen do say that syntol is shit if you have not even tried it once and use to say the same as you guys thats it shit but i used it and a can tell you 100% its great if you use it the right way! dont over do it with syntol because you will look funny! just use it the the weak body parts to get them even witht he others!!! the best way to use syntol is 1ml each head of the bicept for 10 days (1ml inner bicep and 1ml outer bicept) the day 11 to day 20 2ml each head day 21 to day 30 3ml each head! the use it mon and thursday 2 ml each head to soldify your gains! remember when you are using syntol you have to be in an anabolic state ! rest, eat,train hard and steriods!!!
    I have tried it and many people who i know have aswel, and i dont recommend it at all,the pro's i know dont recommend it it either, it just doesnt look right, if you have a weak body part ie biceps do some shock training supersets,dropsets eat sleep and take some gear, in time they will have to grow,no way should someone who hasnt been training long take synthol its crazy but i surpose he will make his own mind up like you did...

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The use of synthol is not advocated on this site as well as advice given on the subject. Admin. frowns on it and this thread will prob. be closed.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Obviously synthol isn't for everyone, it is useful to a more experienced Pro-level Bodybuilder IMO, not some 20yr old that has done 1 cycle after working out for 6months. You must be developed close to your full potential, genetically each individual will have a lagging bodypart in most cases. From my studies, this is where synthol will come in play. I'm not recommending it by any means, but Really if you haven't tried or done extensive research on a particular subject, don't trash it.

BD

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Obviously synthol isn't for everyone, it is useful to a more experienced Pro-level Bodybuilder IMO, not some 20yr old that has done 1 cycle after working out for 6months. You must be developed close to your full potential, genetically each individual will have a lagging bodypart in most cases. From my studies, this is where synthol will come in play. I'm not recommending it by any means, but Really if you haven't tried or done extensive research on the particular subject,don't trash it
    Good post.I see you too have been reading on Big A's board as well.
    The last part of your post is awesome!!

~Pinnacle~

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used it and I'm not knocking it. It's just not for me. The admin. of this board has mentioned in the past that he doesn't want synthol or syntherol mentioned. That's all.

fred9 is offline Member
    This is not a Synthol puschase site..so i won't post that sorta info here will I?

noooooo

~Narkissos

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    way too dig out that post

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    I know i'm not supposed to flame...but i just can't help myself.

~Narkissos

Thread Information