PKMann51 is offline Junior Member

weight loss help

I am 6'3 263lbs. I have around 25% percent body fat and want to get that down. I have some clenbuterol and plan to clean up my diet. What kind of results should i expect to get from it from 200 pills taken the right way?? and what % bf do u see abs just curious. i doubt i will get down there i was just wondering. i used to play college ball and have gained too much fat and plan to get rid of it

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    You and me both. I apparently wear my fat in a way that it doesn't show, But I accidently ended up at 22%. I mean, I train like a beast, man! Must be my 30s coming on..
    I just got off the phone with one of my friends who's a pro. If cardio and training is ok, re-evaluate the diet. I have found that I Completely neglected water intake, vegetables, and complex carbs. To add, I have been eating irregularly, and enjoying a fruit smoothie after my workouts.
    Hence, I have no more muscles visible unless I pose Just right....
    I've been taking ephedra like breath mints for over a week, and it wasn't helping because of all this.
    Now, after tuning my diet, I am adding a caffeine pill and a low dose aspirin to the ephedra. In addition, I'll stack on yohimbe and tribulus next week.
    I'm shooting for 2% fat loss per week.
    I think that should be ok, since I do Cardio Every morning- and I drop 2lbs every morning. (keep in mind that I have been gaining back that 2lbs or more consistently).
    I bet if you monitor yourself, you'll get close to that. With clen , you might do even better.. Wanna have a race to 9%?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMann51
    I am 6'3 263lbs. I have around 25% percent body fat and want to get that down. I have some clenbuterol and plan to clean up my diet. What kind of results should i expect to get from it from 200 pills taken the right way?? and what % bf do u see abs just curious. i doubt i will get down there i was just wondering. i used to play college ball and have gained too much fat and plan to get rid of it

i would do this first and get your bf% lower before messin with clen ..diet and cardio will help ya alot..then when you seem to not be losing anymore i woulod throw some clen in, you wont see your abs till around 10% or lower

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    If those electrical BF measurements are right my abs were somewhat visible (at least the upper ones) at 20%.. Which sounds a lil off to me .. then again I have relatively large muscles which might help to make them visible - even if there is a lot of fat on top.. Im guessing 15 % is ok if u have something under there ..

PKMann51 is offline Junior Member
    ha u can win that race i dont really care to get that low. i would like to be around 270 and with about 13-15%. lol that would be nice

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMann51
    ha u can win that race i dont really care to get that low. i would like to be around 270 and with about 13-15%. lol that would be nice

well your not conna be able to put on 7 more lbs and lose 5-8% of your bf at the same time...but you should be able to get down to 15% w/o clen and just by doing cardio and diet alone

Thread Information