onehundredk is offline Member

Update on injection awareness

Week 1, 1cc in my thigh (test 400), second-fifth day, sore/red/and a bump, day six, reduced bump, little redness, little sore, say 7; little redness, sore after running. Week 2, 2cc in glute (test400-1cc, deca300-1cc), day 2- little soreness, small red spot around injection area. This comes to my question, did i do something wrong the first time, or did my glute shot yesterday not hit right? Or did the deca dilute the test a little and everything is good, anyone know?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Cutting the T400 with Deca will/has helped,as you can see.Continue on like this and the T400 won't make your cycle miserable.

~Pinncale~

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Cutting the T400 with Deca will/has helped,as you can see.Continue on like this and the T400 won't make your cycle miserable.

~Pinncale~

but as far as you know, my second shot was not a miss, haha, i dontknow how to say it, but my biggest concern is if i messed up on one of the shots

bro, you'd know if you messed up a shot. Its pretty hard to miss a glute. Did you aspirate ? no blood=good injection. The redness could be from a variety of things. If you iused alcohol swabs before/after injection to clean skin or pushing juice into quickly and giving you a little lump.
    -Wild

Thread Information