100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Question EQ 400mg Deca 100mg Test 125mg

Alright that is my current cycle... I'm running Var 100mg/daily with it too and I'm just wondering when I drop the VAR out am I going to have enough gear in me to see decent gains? The Test and Deca are both low because of the sides they give me... but I could up the EQ I suppose... just considering it.. I want to get some Primo here pretty soon but we'll see... it's kinda pricey!

sandan is offline Junior Member
    Bumpidy.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    You'd see gains, but that low of a dose with the test and deca seems like a waste to me. I'd up them each to atleast 250mg.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you are using a long ester test like e or c you are barely even covering the loss of natural test which you supressed with the ineffectively small dose of deca .

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That is substantially more Test than my body produces naturally... and that amount of Deca is just what I need to keep my joints going strong.. my thing is I've never used EQ so I don't know if 400mg will keep me growing and I don't want to guess at it... I'm already leaning towards 600mg/week instead but just wanted to get some opinions on the effectiveness of EQ...

Actually it is not "substantially" more test than your body produces-would you like me to explain?

As far as the EQ goes, yes you can bump it to 600 once you drop the var and IMO keep gaining.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Actually it is not "substantially" more test than your body produces-would you like me to explain?
    ive always wondered just exactly how much test your body produces if measured in like mg ?

my last blood test after pct testosterone was 1011
    what dosage of test would that be comparable too?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Now I thought the normail healthy human male produced approx 10-14mg of natural test per day. So from my experience and research, as well as advice from others has told me that yes-you may grow a little but if you don't increase the test you are gonna be shut down hard, and you are gonna feel a little lethargic, as well as some major limp di*k. Up the test IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alright that is my current cycle... I'm running Var 100mg/daily with it too and I'm just wondering when I drop the VAR out am I going to have enough gear in me to see decent gains? The Test and Deca are both low because of the sides they give me... but I could up the EQ I suppose... just considering it.. I want to get some Primo here pretty soon but we'll see... it's kinda pricey!
    I'd drop the Deca and raise the shit out of the EQ

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the above posters saying.. you need to raise the TEST ...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Now I thought the normail healthy human male produced approx 10-14mg of natural test per day. So from my experience and research, as well as advice from others has told me that yes-you may grow a little but if you don't increase the test you are gonna be shut down hard, and you are gonna feel a little lethargic, as well as some major limp di*k. Up the test IMO
    this is very true. you are upping your test barely over the natty production. all this will do is shut you down. i suggest at least going with 250 test ew. I"M SURE YOU WILL NOT GET SIDES FROM THE TEST AT THIS DOSE! up the eq to 600mgs ew. add the deca for joints if you want. run the cycle for at least 12-14wks

no sides and see some gains form the test.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH

How were your gains your last cycle?
    I remember something about you doing a cycle without test then you added test then did you drop the whole thing from some control issues or somthen?

I don't want to run test cuz of how bad it shuts you down + bloat, but if your gonna get shut down by it anyways you might as well up it to get some gains out of it...

Thread Information