Thread: Side Effects

Neil2006 is offline New Member

Side Effects

What side effects should I get when taking 500mg of Test 250 for 12 weeks. I'm only doing the Test 250 then PCT. I'm hoping I don't gain to much fat, even though I will be eating Clean, but all the time. Also when if any did the side effects start showing, thanks?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    side effects = mass, strenght, size....good luck

whent it comes to eating, im assuming my body weight or more in protein, eating every 3 hrs, good amount of carbs will do the trick...I just don't want to gain to much fat.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    keep the calories high, but eat clean like you said. sides may include acne, or sweats. if this is your first cycle make sure you do your blood levels after pct to see how well you "bounce back". good luck.

sounds good, I usually do 30 min of cardio after I lift....I was thinking of cutting that down to twice a week instead of 4.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I always cut down on cardio during bulking but never eliminate it. you want to keep your heart in check throughout bulking as well.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil2006
    What side effects should I get when taking 500mg of Test 250 for 12 weeks. I'm only doing the Test 250 then PCT. I'm hoping I don't gain to much fat, even though I will be eating Clean, but all the time. Also when if any did the side effects start showing, thanks?
    Side effects of test are normally, bad skin, acne, gyno(unless anti e. is being used) bloating and hairloss if you are prone.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Side effects of test are normally, bad skin, acne, gyno(unless anti e. is being used) bloating and hairloss if you are prone.
    so if you take 0.25 aramidex you will NOT get bad skin and ACNE ??????????

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    side effects = mass, strenght, size....good luck
    nuff said!

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    if i were you i would eat more than every three hours. i did the exact same cycle and gained 33 pnds. ive kept about 24 of it and its most quality i only gained 1 percent of bf %. however i ate very small meals every 2 hours. i would usualy eat 7-10 times a day and it worked great for me. i would cut up the meals into smaller ones and eat more often than what you are proposing. as for side effects, i noticed a little bitch tit at week 8 but started my nolva then and it was fine. also the acne was very minor for me but did notice. other than that get ready for some hulkamania come week 5. good luck bro

sounds great.....i mean is the acne on your face and back or just your back? I have heard it's usually just the back. It's gonna be nice when I blow up around week 5 then haha.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    its pretty rare to get increase acne on your face from taking test..back, shoulders, maybe chest/arms

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    if i were you i would eat more than every three hours. i did the exact same cycle and gained 33 pnds. ive kept about 24 of it and its most quality i only gained 1 percent of bf %. however i ate very small meals every 2 hours. i would usualy eat 7-10 times a day and it worked great for me. i would cut up the meals into smaller ones and eat more often than what you are proposing. as for side effects, i noticed a little bitch tit at week 8 but started my nolva then and it was fine. also the acne was very minor for me but did notice. other than that get ready for some hulkamania come week 5. good luck bro
    It's been more than 1,5 year that i'm seriously lifting and i gained almost 45 Lbs and after a cuttin phase during two months i kept 27 of LBM.....that just by eating like a horse (6/7 time a day) and training like a freak.......so what i gotta say s that Onthecumup is 100% RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Neil2006
    sounds great.....i mean is the acne on your face and back or just your back? I have heard it's usually just the back. It's gonna be nice when I blow up around week 5 then haha.
    Depends on everybody's metabolism....some have almost no sides.....Some other will just look like a fawcking crumble face

Thread Information