Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    willymo is offline New Member

Question Muscle mass needed!!!!!

Can anyone give me recomendations for a cycle that will add muscle mass and make me stronger and also how long and how much. I also would like to know what to take after cycle is over. Do not want gyno... Would be my first cycle. I am 5'5" 220lbs. Diet is key to adding muscle, as well as losing fat. I want to cut down to be ripped for summer after a put lean muscle on. What would you recommend for cutting cycle after bulk cylcle, and how long to wait to start second cycle. I am pretty thick, not fat.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you? Also a lot of these questions you're asking are answerd if you read a little........ let me know how old you are and I will help you out.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Have you used search feature on this site?

220 at 5' 5"..what is your body fat if you don't mind me asking?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Have you used search feature on this site?

220 at 5' 5"..what is your body fat if you don't mind me asking?

~Pinnacle~

Pay attention bro, he said he was "thick", not "fat".

29 years old. Old enough to try this stuff. I have bodyfat, but I am not obese. Yes I have read and read and read and read and read. I am asking for recomendations... Sometimes those are better than my own beginners trial and error mistakes. I would like cold hard advice. Otherwise I would do everything on my own. Not trying to be a Di@@. Any help would be nice. There is so much info on this site you can get lost in the original objective you have.

First cycle, keep it simple. Test Enanthate @ 500mgs a week. Run proper pct. Next.

Mudman I would appreciate the help very much.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    Yes for first cycle do TEST E 500mgs a week followed with proper PCT and diet, youll gain some serious mass and youll be strong as hell. If you do the PCT right you wont get gyno

pct

what would you recommend for pct after taking Test E 500 mgs a week for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by willymo
    what would you recommend for pct after taking Test E 500 mgs a week for how long?

Nolva 20mgs daily for a month. Clomid day1 300mg/day 2 200mg/day3-30 100mg. Have nolva on hand during cycle in case nipples get tender.

5'5'' 220? You might want to cut your bodyfat down before you start your "mass cycle"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    5'5'' 220? You might want to cut your bodyfat down before you start your "mass cycle"
    Yeah, I saw that and was like "whoa".........

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

True that..... You might want to substitute Diet and Cardio for test @500mg a week............. It probably will get you better results if done right....

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    he said hes not fat and at 29 that alot of time to have trained to get that big

Very simple way to tell if it's good thickness or not.........at 5'5" and 220 lbs you would have a good build for power movements. What is your triple (bench/squat/deadlift) breakdown? I also see you did a bb show so you may be more advanced than you let on in your opening post.

Right now I can do 385 for three's on the bench, and pull 525 deadlift for one, and squat is my weak point. I lift with a powerlifter. I have bodyfat, but I am very stout. I am not bragin', it's the truth. Short, powerful. 5'5" @220 would make you think I'm some blimper, but I'm not. Guess you would call it genetics. I did a bodybuilding show and went from 205 down to 158. I was the smallest but thickest in my middleweight class. If i had ten or more pounds of muscle, I would have murdered the rest of the competition. My brother is stronger than me and he is identical to me. Genetics. Doesn't mean I can't want more.

Bodyfat % who cares right now. I have read on this site that test ethenate will also burn fat, as well as build some muscle. Is that true. I do cardio and have watched my calorie intake for a while now. I want to be ripped with plenty of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    True that..... You might want to substitute Diet and Cardio for test @500mg a week............. It probably will get you better results if done right....
    IF DONE RIGHT WHAT? I KNOW HOW TO DIET, AND IM NOT LOOKING TO DIET. I HAVE LOST 46 POUNDS BEFORE,AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN HAVING TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE AGAIN. FIRST I WANT SOME SERIOUS MUSCLE.

Unoid is offline Member
    You'd be better off with a mix of a cutter and bulker together.

For instance keep it simple still yet use some stuff like Test as a must, 400-500mg/wk

Possibly some masteron (androgenic affects for aiding fatloss).

I'd also say winny but you're so high BF you prolly wouldn't lose any fat on it.

You'd be best doing cardio 4-5times a week based on how the pros advise for cutting. get down to 200lbs at 13%BF and you'll be in great shape for 5-5

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid

For instance keep it simple still yet use some stuff like Test as a must, 400-500mg/wk

I'd also say winny but you're so high BF you prolly wouldn't lose any fat on it.

You'd be best doing cardio 4-5times a week based on how the pros advise for cutting. get down to 200lbs at 13%BF and you'll be in great shape for 5-5
    Masteron wont do shit for you if your body fat is not reasonable to start with.

Talking

THANKS BRO! FINALLY AN ANSWER AND NOT A COMMENT. I THINK YOUR RIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO BE A SOLID 200-210 RANGE AND I THINK A 5-5 THAT I WOULD LOOK BIGGER THAN THAT.

Unoid is offline Member
    I don't see why not, any high androgen based steroid will be good for helping with fatloss. Thats what adrogenic AAS are mainly used for, and agression

I would have advised tren , it seems like its what he wants ideally but it may be a bit advanced for his body still.

PS: Go chi-town! well NW indiana > IL

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Masteron wont do shit for you if your body fat is not reasonable to start with.
    WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST? I DON'T WANT TO LOSE A LOT OF MUSCLE WITH TO MUCH CUTTING AND CARDIO. CATCH 22.

I don't see why not, any high androgen based steroid will be good for helping with fatloss. Thats what adrogenic AAS are mainly used for, and agression

I would have advised tren , it seems like its what he wants ideally but it may be a bit advanced for his body still.

YEAH REMEMBER THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE. GO BEARS!!!!!!

Masteron is a steroid highly valued by competing bodybuilders. The great popularity of this injectable steroid in bodybuilder circles is due to the extraordinary characteristics of its included substance. Drostanolone propionate is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone. This causes the Masteron not to aromatize in any dosage and thus, it cannot be converted into estrogens. Since Masteron is a predominantly androgenic steroid, the athlete can increase his androgen level without also risking an increase in his estrogen level. This results in a dramatically improved hardness and sharpness of the muscles. One must, however, make a distinction here since Masteron does not automatically improve the quality of muscles in everyone. A prerequisite is that the athlete's fat content must already be very low. In this case Masteron can then be the decisive factor between a smooth, flat muscle or a hard and ripped look. For this purpose Masteron is often only used during the last four weeks before a competition so that the muscles get the last "kick."

Unoid is offline Member
    Hookers same profile:

"don’t let Masteron ’s deceptively low Anabolic :Androgenic ratio fool you…it helps eliminate fat as well (if not better) than much more highly scored androgens, in part due to its being a derivative of DHT"

Androgens promote fatloss no matter the person body %fat NYC dude Plus it'll help his strength well which is what he said he wanted.

also when anyone is talking about needing to be low %fat, 5-10% to get the "hard" look from a drug, Masteron, winstrol etc etc. it just does this by shaping the muscle a bit. Not because its somehow only magicly burns fat thats On your muscles because you're at 8%BF :P

My advise was solid.
    Last edited by Unoid; 12-07-2005 at 11:12 PM.

My Wifes Pregnant, So We Don't Need 2 Hormone Freaks Running Around Here...lol
    Last edited by willymo; 12-07-2005 at 11:13 PM.

Not kicking sand in your face Unoid, but I've been competing for over 20 years and Masteron is not what this kid needs.

What About Test And Eq Togather?

Unoid is offline Member
    Not kicking sand in your face Unoid, but I've been competing for over 20 years and Masteron is not what this kid needs.
    well I'll go along with what uj say then, you're stats speak for themselves:
    Height:
    5'8"
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    Training Experience:
    weightlifting 30 years

SO BIG MIKE, WHAT ARE U SAYING. STAY OF THE STUFF AND DO NOTHING BUT CARDIO? IYO- WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

Unoid is offline Member
    What About Test And Eq Togather?
    test and EQ is a great combo, perhaps my favorite.

Yet for your goals you'll want to focus on pretty much maintaing your current muscle mass while losing 20lbs of fat. You could probably do that by just taking 500mg test/wk and doing a lot of cardio and a cutting diet.

Adding EQ wouldn't hurt though, thats for sure. perhaps it would help you gain a few keepable lbs as well.

well I'll go along with what uj say then, you're stats speak for themselves:
    Height:
    5'8"
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    Training Experience:
    weightlifting 30 years
    VERY IMPRESIVE!! HELP ME OUT HERE DUDE!! OBVIOUSLY YOU GOT THE EXPERIENCE. I WANT TO START GRADUALLY AND MAYBE CONTINUE WITH OTHER STUFF. IF I TAKE THE TEST WILL MY STRENGTH INCREASE BE HOLYCOW OR SUTTLE?

test and EQ is a great combo, perhaps my favorite.

Yet for your goals you'll want to focus on pretty much maintaing your current muscle mass while losing 20lbs of fat. You could probably do that by just taking 500mg test/wk and doing a lot of cardio and a cutting diet.

Adding EQ wouldn't hurt though, thats for sure. perhaps it would help you gain a few keepable lbs as well.
    I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP ALSO. WHAT WOULD THE EFFECTS OF TEST BE ON MY BODY AND STRENGTH?

Hello...you Guy's There.

Unoid is offline Member
    Hello...you Guy's There.
    Go read hooker's profiles. You don't seem to know anything let alone to know if my advice or anyone elses will be safe for you to act upon.

DO more research!

First cycle, eat often, eat clean, take advantage of your "open windows" (optimal carb intake ie breakfast, post workout, etc) do cardio and keep it simple. 500 mgs Test a week is plenty as yes you will get stronger.

Go read hooker's profiles. You don't seem to know anything let alone to know if my advice or anyone elses will be safe for you to act upon.

DO more research!
    WHO'S HOOKER? THAN MAYBE I CAN READ IT..

First cycle, eat often, eat clean, take advantage of your "open windows" (optimal carb intake ie breakfast, post workout, etc) do cardio and keep it simple. 500 mgs Test a week is plenty as yes you will get stronger.
    DIET I HAVE DOWN, TEST NOT VARY FAMILLIAR WITH BECAUSE NEVER DONE IT. IF I COULD READ ANYMORE ON THIS STUFF I WOULD START TEACHING AT MY LOCAL UNIVERSITY. HANDS ON HELPS MORE IN THIS AREA. THANKS BROTHER!!! I KNOW YOU GUY'S GET FRUSTRATED WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME, BUT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT IT, THEN I CAN RESEARCH YOUR ADVICE. THAT'S HOW I LEARN.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    DIET I HAVE DOWN, TEST NOT VARY FAMILLIAR WITH BECAUSE NEVER DONE IT. IF I COULD READ ANYMORE ON THIS STUFF I WOULD START TEACHING AT MY LOCAL UNIVERSITY. HANDS ON HELPS MORE IN THIS AREA. THANKS BROTHER!!! I KNOW YOU GUY'S GET FRUSTRATED WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME, BUT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT IT, THEN I CAN RESEARCH YOUR ADVICE. THAT'S HOW I LEARN.
    1)turn off caps lock
    2)what specifically is confusing about shooting test 2x/week 250mg/shot then running the pct stickied on this site.....if its the injections then its very simple, go to www.spotinjections.com (aspiration is making sure ur in the muscle, not a vein.....injecting in a vein is bad....to aspirate , you pull the plunger back a bit and if its in a vein, the syringe will easily fill with blood and you need to pull the needle out change needles and reshoot. the blood is not an issue since its ur own blood)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information