geebyz is offline New Member

Smile Test E Or Dianobal

want to know the benefits n bad side in taking Test E over iranian Dbol , am new to the gear game n want good gains with less side effects especially hairloss. cheers guys!
    Last edited by geebyz; 12-08-2005 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Test E Or Dianobal

hi hi hi hi hi

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by geebyz
    hey i hav decided to use steds 4 the first time and chose 2 use orals. am using iranian dianobal (methandrostenolene 5 from tehran by ramopharmin company) any1 else used it n what dose, am on wk 5 n gained ok gains with 4 tabs a day all in 1 dose in the morning (5mg tabs) any ibetter ides with this stuff? thanx
    for your first course you should always run a test only,dbol is to harsh on the liver, its ok to kick start a cycle but for a 10 week course its a no no for me...

yeh good idea, the guy who sold em me is a gym owner n said 10 tabs a day all in the morning is the best nethos but that sounded dangerous an it was my first attempt with gear, am using them on its own for 10 weeks, what do u reccomend 2 take after this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by geebyz
    yeh good idea, the guy who sold em me is a gym owner n said 10 tabs a day all in the morning is the best nethos but that sounded dangerous an it was my first attempt with gear, am using them on its own for 10 weeks, what do u reccomend 2 take after this?
    no thats not a good idea, 10 tabs all at once is sh*t advice and for 10 weeks,,,id stop taking them have some time off and do a test only cycle, something like Test E or CYP 500mg for 12 weeks 2 shots a weeks of 250mg,

i thought it was abit harsh 10 tabs a day, i may take a break from them then.yeh just read about test E, that its a good steroid 2 start with, what results can u expect from this?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    yeah u def wanna think about stopping them dbols and try a test cycle first.
    keep the dbols so u can use them on ur next cycle as a jumpstart

The important thing is to spread the dosage throughout the day as the half life is like 4 hours. Are you taking liv 52? I have seen my liver enzymes with and without liv 52 in the equation and it's a no brainer. Take 'em.

i dont spread the dosage coz am only taking 4 a day (all in the morning) should i take 2 in morning n other 2 in evening?

The whole concept is equal delivery into your body. Your blood plasma levels go whacky when you saturate all at once. 4 a day = 2 in the am/2 in the pm. If it were me, I'd spread all 4 up over the day. Half life is only about 4 hours, do the math. Good luck.

cheers bro good advice, sorry if ask 2 many questions just the advice i got was cray with 10 a day.i'll take 1 in morning then next ones every 3 hours n see if that makes a change in results.

Thread Information